Zyshaun 54

I had Yuri pushed up against the bulletproof glass in my penthouse, my pants were still around one of my ankles, Yuri's legs wrapped around my waist, his lips pressed firmly against mine as my dick pulsed inside of him...... the rain outside only heighten the experience. I looked into his eyes and felt a little nervous, I could see the pain in his face but he had took my dick like a champion; Yuri smiled reassuring me that he was good. I kicked my pants off carried him over to the pool table and laid him on his stomach, I took a step back and admired his body; Yuri kept himself in perfect shaped, he wasn't super skinny but he wasn't super muscular either...... he was slender with lean muscles that made him perfect in my eyes. I climbed on the pool table and knelt behind him letting my fingers toy with his ass a little bit, I watched as he bit down on his lips too keep from moaning he said moaning makes him feel like a bitch and he hated that I could make him moan which always made me want to make him do it.

"Aight Baby Boy....... I think five nuts is more than enough and besides I don't think I can keep going." I said biting down on his ass cheek. "Let's get some food and regain our strength before starting round 5." I said kissing his ass once more before walking upstairs my legs feeling like jelly.

"Don't tell me you're getting old on me...." Yuri said laughing.

"I'm sure you tapped out long before I did, I had you in here crossed-eyed as fuck. You were dick drunk....." I said laughing. "No lie my legs sore and my dick is completely drained...... I don't think I've been this exhausted since yesterday." I got up to my bed and Yuri jumped on my back causing us to fall on the bed.

"You got a fat ass..... when are you finally going to let me slide in?" Yuri said biting down on my ear, but I was more focused on his dick pressed against my ass something I wasn't used too..........

"When hell freezes over and Lucifer repents for all his sins." I said seriously.

"Don't worry you'll cave and I know this because you love me..... but I'm about to take a shower while you call the chef and order us some food." Yuri said getting up and walking into the bathroom. I shook my head and called my chef to bring us up some food, while his words played in my head.

A few hours later we laid in bed watching Paid In Full, Yuri kept quoting every line and I found it to be so fuckin sexy. His hand was rested on my dick and I couldn't help but feel at peace; me and Saint were good, Trinity was always good, Mireya was finally starting to fit in. The only things I had to worry about was Linda and Vanessa......... Linda was constantly popping up and asking about Levi which honestly I had no answers for and Vanessa........ I can't deal with her right now, she was trying her hardest to get Dominique's attention which was making me uncomfortable.

"Move in with me......" I said outta nowhere.

"Nah I'm good." Yuri said stroking my dick. "It's not that I don't want to but I smoke hella weed and you know I love drink....... me being around would only cause Saint to think it's okay for him to do it. Maybe once Trinity gets outta school then we can move into together........ plus I don't want my little freaks popping up over your house." Yuri said laughing.

"That's not funny......" I said seriously.

"Zyshaun we agreed that I can fuck as many bitches as I want as long as I don't fuck any niggas..... and you fucked Kim so chill." He said forcefully.

"Damn that turned me on Baby Boy." I said kissing him. "And look someone else liked that shyt too." I said pulling my dick out.

"Shut the fuck up...." Yuri said kissing me and just like that my stamina was back and I knew I was in for a long night.............

I sat in my office going over some paperwork and I kept replying what went down with me and Yuri last night in my head... one thing about fucking with someone like him was he wasn't afraid to take what he wanted and somehow we ended up with his tongue in my ass....... I was so pissed that I've been avoiding him all day not because I was mad but because I actually enjoyed that shyt and I needed to come up with something to make sure he NEVER found out......

"Mr. Prater..... you have a visitor." My new secretary Brittney said buzzing into my office. Before I had a chance to reply Dominique walked into my office and I was both impressed and irritated.

"Can we talk?" He said sitting down without waiting for an answer. "Look Zyshaun I'm going to be real with you, I know you've been looking into my past and I'm here as a man to ask you to stop...... if there's anything you wanna ask just do it, I'm not going to lie." Dominique said looking into my eyes.

"Brittney sweetheart please cancel the rest of my day and call Toussaint and tell him he has the day off." I said over the intercom.

"You might wanna have her call a janitor too, I winked at her and I'm pretty sure she made a puddle under her desk." Dominique said smiling.

"So tell me what happened?" I said sitting back in my chair.

"My boy was in trouble, this dude Slick Rick was a notorious pimp.... he ha been pimping out little girls since the seventies and he always managed to get off mostly because some of his clients were politicians. Rick got his hands on my boys 13 year old cousin and he didn't have anywhere to turn to........ I've had my problems Rick so for me it was an easy yes." Dominique said never breaking eye contact.

"So you figured you'd hide at with my boy hoping that he'd protect you?" I asked trying to get him mad.

"Nah I was always planning to come and meet my family ever since I found out my dad's name and I don't need protection from anyone I'm more than capable of looking out for myself........ Now let's get to the reason you really don't like me. You're afraid I'm going to fuck your sister and possibly get into a relationship with her then if something goes wrong you and Khalil are going to feel that y'all each have to take your siblings side. But I'm not going to fuck with her like that unless I get your blessing first." Dominique said and I had to admit this kid was really winning me over.

"I'm telling you this now...... if any drama comes to my brother Khalil, I have no problem leaving you out there on your own ." I said calmly.

"I'll leave town before that happens, now can you please stop hatin on me? I feel like we could actually be coo if you weren't so damn uptight." Dominique said smiling.

"I hear you kid... I was going to talk to you one on one sooner or later but as you can see I have a business to run." I said smiling. "But I'm going to help you out, I actually have a few apartments that I allow my employees to use whenever they come in from outta town. If you want I wouldn't mind letting you stay there, it's a lot better than a hotel." I said leaning forward.

"Sure why not I get tired of the housekeeper, she keeps trying to walk in on me taking a shower acting like she doesn't know what she's doing." Dominique said standing up. "It was nice clearing the air with you, I gotta get downstairs though I don't wanna keep Dev waiting."

"Mr. Prater there is a Mr. Cross here to see you." Brittney said and I rolled my eyes, this nigga just wouldn't give up.

"Send him in....." I said smiling, the door opened and just as Dominique was walking out, Michael Cross was walking in he stopped for a second looking at Dominique wondering who he was and how he could use him but if I learned anything from this conversation was that Dominique wasn't the type of dude to sell out his fam but I also knew Michael Cross would definitely try.................................