Enzo 30

I guess Tia was back to feeling like her old self again because as soon as I dropped the kids off she was laid up on the couch with some African dude that she introduced as her new boyfriend, he seemed coo I guess but I still think it's kind early in their relationship to be having him around my kids but I was going to play it cool and pray she learned her lesson from messing with Julius. After spending a couple minutes getting to know the dude I decided to go have lunch with my brothers Khalil and Zyshaun, with everything going on we haven't had a chance to just chill and talk like we used to so hopefully there was no drama at least not for a couple hours. When I got to the restaurant Zyshaun was laughing so hard he was crying which gave me hope this was going to be a peaceful lunch until I noticed how pissed Khalil looked, so either Zyshaun was talking shyt or Khalil just told him something that was supposed to be serious but Zyshaun wouldn't take it seriously...... or a combination of both.

"What's so funny?" I asked sitting down and looking at them, Zyshaun sat there trying his hardest not to laugh so I focused my attention on Khalil. "Wassup Bro you good?" I asked, I noticed Zyshaun scrolling through his phone with childlike humor in his eyes.

"Zyshaun I swear to god if you play that song one more time I'm going to beat your ass!" Khalil said leaning forward.

"Ayy it's not my fault your dad was a fuckin whore....... actually it's quite impressive. Let's see he had you, then Sa'vion who he gave to his sister to raise, then got your mom and Carmen pregnant at the same time. Not that I blame him because Carmen is still sexy as fuck, but then he had Cadence, cheated on Carmen to have another son that NOBODY knew about not even old ass Mary, then came back to Carmen and got her pregnant again........ I swear Kadeem was the definition of Papa Was A Rollin' Stone hell who knows how many other kids he has." Zyshaun said laughing.

"Damn Khalil another one?" I asked and Khalil's nose started to flare.

"That's exactly what I said...... but forreal in all seriousness when do we get to meet our little brother?" Zyshaun said smirking.

"Fuck you Zy...... and y'all aren't meeting him until this situation with Julius is handle once and for all. Then me, Devin, Sa'vion and Cadence are going to go to Mississippi to meet him and see him and see what he knows, if anything and then we're going to build a relationship with him after that if we're still friends, I'll invite him here to meet y'all." Khalil said.

"That's fucked up bro....... but knowing y'all tell me what y'all found out about this kid?" I asked as Khalil pulled a folder and handed it to me. "Damn y'all even know what kind of toothpaste he uses..... Dominique Meadows, 21, goes to Ole Miss..... yo I've seen this dude before. When me and Legacy were in Rio he was there with some friends." I said.

"And you're just now deciding to say something." Khalil said pissed and Zyshaun started laughing.

"Khalil how the fuck was I supposed to know that Kadeem was still hiding kids? I just thought it was some dude that kinda looked like Devin....... so chill out. Damn I'm glad my dad was faithful because this is too much to deal with." I said.

"My bad Zo...... I'm just worried because this dude seems a little rough around the edges, in and out of juvie, from what we've been able to gather he might sell drugs....... I'm just worried about what kind of influence he might be on the kids." Khalil said.

"He'll be fine Khalil........ speaking of the kids or mine in particular." Zyshaun said as he told us about Saint and what he planned on doing to him, honestly I found it to be funny but Khalil didn't.

"Zy you know Toussaint is crafty..... he'll find some way around that, why don't you just sit him down and talk to him. It worked for me and Noah, the only downside is I'm hearing things I wish I didn't know..... hearing about his relationship and what goes on." Khalil said shaking his head. "But it's better than nothing." Khalil said.

"Nah that may work for you but Saint is the definition of an Alpha Male, he thinks he runs shyt and I have to prove to him that there's only one Alpha in my pack. Once he graduates college he can do whatever he wants but as long as I'm supporting him he's not running shyt." Zyshaun said.

We chilled for a few more hours before I had to go home and see my love, when I walked through the door Legacy was sitting on the couch with his head in his books, I loved that about him he was always pushing himself to be better.

"Hey baby." I said sitting next to him, Legacy sat there quietly until he finished reading the page he was on, then turned and kissed me. "You seem bored, maybe we should take another trip." I said smiling.

"Actually me and Devin are planning a weekend away, no couples allowed except Blaze cuz' that's my boy so I got that covered." Legacy said smiling. "Oh and your doctor called, he said he has the results of your checkup waiting for you to pick them up."

"I'll do it tomorrow as soon as they open. Right now I think you should put the books down and let me take care of you." I said pulling him to my lap. "You know we haven't made love in three days." I said sucking on his neck. The door opened and Ms. Loretta and Liberty walked in interrupting us.

"Y'all better stop all that....." Ms Loretta said smiling at us.

"I know right y'all act like teenagers." Liberty said sitting the bags on the table.

"I know you're not talking Liberty remember that time ad walked in on you and Cam? I'm pretty sure Cam had his tongue in your......." Liberty threw a loaf of bread at him and I was kinda curious as to what kind of freaky shyt Cam and Liberty got into.

"So favorite brother in the world." Liberty said sitting next to me. "I need a favor..... so here's the thing we're taking a girls trip; me, my mom, Cadence, Mama Carmen, Tonya, Mama Angela, Michelle and Vanessa. But my funds are looking kinda funny so let me get a loan." Liberty said giving me those puppy dog eyes.

"I got you sis just make sure nothing happens to my nephew." I said touching her stomach. We spent the rest chillin and playing cards, it seemed like everyone was taking trips so maybe me, Khalil and Zyshaun should take a trip too just to see who has more fun.  The next morning I was up and waiting for the doctor to come back with my results, I wasn't worried because I knew I took great care of myself.

"So there's really no easy way to tell you this...... you have Prostate Cancer." My doctor said.

I can't tell you what happened next, the whole day was a blur honestly it was like I was a zombie. It wasn't until I got home and saw a picture of my kids that it really hit me....... my dad died of cancer and now it was something I was about to go through. I saw how it effected my mom and my entire family........ the tears started falling and I couldn't stop them, what would happen to my kids if something happened to me? Would Tia let them see Khalil and the rest of my family or would she keep them away? What about Legacy? Damn he was going to take this hard ass fuck and as much as I loved him he wasn't the person I was dreading having to tell this it was Khalil's reaction that scared me the most because he saw what happened with my dad and how hard I took it. Khalil knew me the longest, he was my brother in every sense of the word and I knew I had to tell him right now face to face.................