Zyshaun 80

Devin didn't show up to my place until midnight, everyone was both happy to see he was safe and pissed that he refused answer any of our phone calls. Devin walked upstairs and checked on the twins before going down to my bar and making himself a drink, we all sat around waiting for him to tell us exactly what had happened. I watched Devin closely and noticed his eyes were slightly red but I wasn't going to dwell on that when we had more pressing matters to figure out....

"I had just finished taking a run around the neighborhood, I went to grab a bottle of water before taking a shower when I noticed the backdoor was cracked. I figured I must've forgot to close it before I went for my run, I was about to go upstairs when I got hit in the back of the head with something..... if I hadn't been so wired from my run I probably would've dropped. I turned around quickly and Iman was there, I think he was shocked that I didn't collapse because he started reaching for something. I wasn't about to give him the chance to pull out whatever he was reaching for though...... we started fighting and I was slightly dazed from the hit so he was getting the best of me, the UPS dude knocked on the door and Iman glanced back and I took advantage of his stupidity and punched him in the eye, ran into the Black Room grabbed my gun and waited I figured he come in there after me but when he didn't I went looking for him and that's when I found....... that's when I found Benji....." Devin said breaking off. I looked at Khalil who sat there quietly but I could see the anger in his eyes. "I went to the police station to file that stupid ass report..... I told them I didn't know who the person was though."

"Devin......" Blaze started to say but Devin stood up and walked off.

"Look I got people searching everywhere for Iman, hopefully they find him before the cops do. Give Devin some space right now he's obviously pissed and he needs to calm down." I said but naturally Blaze ignored me and went after Devin. "Khalil I still need you to fly with me to Miami tomorrow." I said and I saw the confusion on Khalil's face.

"I'm not leaving Devin here alone, it's bad enough that this happened but........."

"Khalil do you honestly think for one second I'm not going to have Devin watched every second? My house is probably the safest place for him and besides this trip is for Devin, trust me I haven't steered you wrong ever." I said looking into his eyes. Sa'vion jumped up and I watched him carefully.

"Why are we sitting here when we should be out there looking for this nigga? Zyshaun you say your people are good but they couldn't prevent this from happening, why should we trust that they'll be able to find Iman now?" Sa'vion asked, I sat there smiling at him when I heard someone running down the stairs, I turned around and Dominique stood there looking at Sa'vion.

"You ready?" Dominique asked, Sa'vion got up and they started walking away when Khalil stopped them.

"Y'all aren't going anywhere, sit down and wait...... Zyshaun are you sure that your people can find Iman?" Khalil asked, I sat there quietly and right on queue my phone rang.

"Have y'all found him?" I asked hoping and praying they had because my patience with them was running out.

"No sir..... but we do know where he's been, he was gone before we could pin him down. Most likely he won't be going back to his place with Nico, because we got news that Nico left his house in Montana with a few bags. We assume that he's going to meet up with Iman so we're watching him carefully." The person said and I hung up, I was glad I had a backup plan I thought to myself as I walked out back to the pool house. Toussaint was sitting on the couch with Mario, I had my driver bring them straight here when I found out what was happening, I talked to Mario's bitch ass dad and asked him if Mario could stay here because I wanted Saint to come straight home and I didn't want waste time taking Mario halfway across town.

"Are we still on lock down?" Saint asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I want you to stay here under no circumstance are you to leave. Mario I've talked to your parents and they're okay with you staying here for Spring Break, but I'm serious Toussaint don't not leave this house." I said.

"Dad what's going on?" Saint asked and I just walked out, even though I was confident that my guys were going to track down Iman I was taking any risk when it came to my son. I walked out leaving them to finish playing the game, I started to go inside when I noticed Devin sitting off to the side by himself, I decided to go talk to him to see where his head was at.

"You know what I like most about you Devin? You're leveled-headed, after everything you've been through today you haven't lost your head. Hypothetically if I were to tell you I know exactly where Iman is right now what would you say?" I asked looking down at my phone.

"I would trust you to handle it and not tell me anything...... as badly as I want to kill Iman and trust me I really do, I know opening that door will lead to more problems for me in the future. I'm not a kid anymore, I have to stop thinking with emotions and use logic.......... which is why I need your help with something." Devin said and he spent the next hour telling me his plan and as much as I wanted to object I couldn't see a flaw. "Look I'm about to go to bed, my fuckin head hurts so I'll talk to you more when y'all get back." Devin said walking inside.

The next day me Khalil and Gonzo arrived in Miami, as of right now they still hadn't found Iman but there weren't too many places he could hide and I had some people watching Nico just in case Iman decided to meet up with him. But I had something else I needed to have done, Devin made it perfectly clear that he had a specific way of how he wanted to deal with Iman so I was going to trust his judgement. Me, Gonzo and Khalil were waiting for my two guest to show up, I hadn't told Khalil and Gonzo what I was really planning because I knew Khalil would flip.

"Zy what are we doing here?" Khalil said looking around, but the thing I focused on was Gonzo; he looked really tired even though I knew for a fact he slept on the plane here and most of the day in the hotel, I caught Khalil's eyes and saw the same fear I had. "Zo are you......."

"I'm good just stressin' a little, Tia has been acting weird these last few days don't worry about me. Let's just focus on the task at hand." Gonzo said and I nodded but again I caught Khalil's eyes and had a silent conversation as Gonzo put his head back down on the table and closed his eyes.

"So.... who are we waiting for?" Khalil asked.

"The solution to one of my..... our problems. I'm actually surprised you hadn't figured it out yet but it doesn't matter because here they come." I said motioning to the door as Cain and Caleb walked in looking both nervous and defiant, which I found amusing.

"Zyshaun......." Khalil said , the veins in his neck sticking out prominently. "What the fuck are they doing here?" Khalil asked pissed, Gonzo looked up and put his head right back down.

"That's exactly what I wanna know, wassup Khalil?" Cain said smiling and I knew Khalil was getting pissed so I decided to cut to the chase.

"Y'all are here because I want y'all to do something for me and before you object remember I could've made y'alls lives a living hell after that little stunt y'all tried to pull but I let y'all live so you could say you owe me......" I said smiling. Cain and Caleb walked a short distance away and started talking quickly, I could see Caleb was really considering it but Cain was adamant against it; finally after ten minutes Cain relented and they walked back over to us.

"What do you want us to do?" Caleb said and I knew I was taking huge risk working with these two but the gain greatly out weighed the possible lost.

"Meet us here later tonight we can talk in private but keep in mind once you're in, you're in there's no going back." I said and they looked at each other before nodding and walking away, like I said I was taking a huge risk but if it paid off I could get rid of all my problems in one fell swoop....................