Devin 95

Cam had been back almost a month and we still hadn't had his 'Welcome Home Party' considering everything that has been going on plus the fact that he came home early it threw everything off track but now the day was finally here and I was missing the one person I yearned to see. Torian was in California looking for a new house so he'd miss the party and it also left me here to put the finishing on our wedding, which was coming up fast...... I had pretty much told everyone in my family that we were moving the only people I have yet to tell was my foster parents who I planned to tell when I dropped the boys off before the party. I didn't know how they were going to take it our relationship was better than ever and I knew they were going to take it hard not being able to see their grand kids every weekend, but it was for the best....... I pulled up to their house and before I could even get out the car they were pulling the twins out there car seats.

"You know y'all could at least acknowledge me, it's like every time I come over here y'all treat them kings and I'm the invisible man." I said locking the car doors and started walking up the stairs.

"Be quiet, you're a grown ass man and don't you get enough attention whenever you step out in public?" My mom said rolling her eyes as she put the twins on the couch. "What's wrong with you? You look skinny have you been eating?" She said pinching my side.

"Ma I'm good, I've just started a new diet but...... dad why do you got them watching this?" I asked as he turned on The First 48 and Odion sat there watching the screen like he knew what was going on.

"Because this is the only thing that keeps him from crying, he doesn't like cartoons and there's no sports games on right now to keep him occupied....... he's fine he doesn't know what he's watching." He said as Darion crawled over to me and I picked him up, my parents looked at each other and smiled.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused.

"One day you're going to regret not ever putting that boy down. It's like he's glue to your lap, I'm willing to bet on his first day of school he cries, hell he'll probably cry when you leave here." My dad said and I smiled I couldn't help it, I loved my sons they were my world which is part of the reason we were moving out of Texas; there was too much going on here and I didn't want them growing up in this sort of environment.

"Look I gotta go start getting ready for the party, I'll be back to get them tomorrow afternoon. But I should probably let y'all know me and Torian are moving to California after the wedding we're looking for a change a scenery and we figured that was the best place for us." I said looking at them.

"Do what you have to do for your family son.... and we'll have to come visit as much as we can. Now get outta here before Darion forces you to stay." My mom said smiling, I pulled Darion off my lap and he immediately started crying and trying to follow me out the door, while Odion's eyes never left the screen. "See...... come on Darion." She said as Darion reached out for me, it took all my strength to walk away because I hated seeing my sons cry but I really needed to get ready for this party and I would be over here first thing in the morning to pick them up.... or maybe tonight.

"Devin I need a favor." Zyshaun said as I pulled up to the house. "I know you're probably getting ready for the party but I need you to talk to Mario....... I know what you went through with you parents and I figured......."

"Yeah let me grab my outfit and I'll be over there, then we can ride to the party together." I said getting out my car and hanging up. I walked in the house and grabbed my suit, I was in such a rush to get out the house I almost ran over Dominique who was just about to knock on the door. "Wassup?" I asked carefully putting my clothes in the car.

"Ain't we riding to the party together?" He asked and I smacked myself in the forehead.

"Fuck I forgot bro..... I gotta go handle something over Zyshaun's real quick but you're more than welcome to ride with me. Where's your mom and boy?" I asked getting in the driver seat.

"Justice is with Sa'vion and my mom is with Ms. Angela, Ms. Carmen and Ms. Loretta; I don't think I could bare hearing one more story about how I used to run around naked....... she's in good hands." Dominique said turning some music on and I could tell he had a lot on his mind but I wasn't going to press him....... We got to Zyshaun's house and thankfully Yuri was there to keep Dominique company while I talked to Mario.

"So I need to know what I'm walking into, all I know is his parents kicked him out but you never told me why." I said to Zyshaun quietly as we stood near the back door. We watched as Saint and Mario wrestled around with a basketball and then started kissing. "Oh......." I said and Zyshaun nodded as I walked out back and they quickly broke apart.

"Wassup Uncle Devin." Saint said looking away.

"Sit down both of y'all." I said quietly and I spent the next hour telling them about how my foster parents kicked me out when they found out about my sexuality and how it took us a while to rebuild our relationship. I also told them about some of my own experiences and let them know everything they were feeling was natural from the confusion to the excitement. By the time I was done they were hopefully feeling a little more comfortable about everything that was going on and they knew that if they wanted to talk I was just a phone call away.

"Thanks Dev.... I owe you." Zyshaun said when I walked back into the house.

"Nah you really don't, you've done enough for me already so this was the least I could do. But why aren't you getting ready for the party?" I asked pulling out my phone and smiling at the picture Torian just sent me.

"I still got time you know Vanessa takes forever to get ready..." Zyshaun's eyes went to the backdoor where Saint and Mario were sitting by the pool laughing. "I'm kinda nervous about them..... don't get me wrong I'm glad their happy but the fact that they're dating and more likely than not Mario will be living here I don't know what I setting myself up for."

"You worried about them having sex?" I asked and Zyshaun nodded.

"But after what Mario has been through, I refuse to send him back to his parents...... and it's not like I can separate them because then it'll be like I don't approve. I don't know...... then what if they break up shyt is going to be awkward." Zyshaun said.

"Look just break down some rules and pray they follow them, an don't worry about them breaking up there's something about those two it just reminds me of myself and Torian...... yeah they may fight and get tired of being around each other eventually but they'll make up." I said grabbing my keys, I walked outside and grabbed my clothes just as Khalil and Marcus pulled up.

"Wassup Midget....." Khalil said messing up my hair, Cori and Noah got out the car and I could tell Noah was pissed he nodded in my direction and walked inside the house. "He's still having trouble letting this shyt with those dude go, he's never been one to stand down and I guess that's my fault." Khalil said shaking his head.

"Do ya'll really think it's smart leaving these three here.... alone." I said and Khalil smirked.

"Yeah me, Marcus and Zyshaun discussed it; they might try something like go after those dudes when they think we're preoccupied but we've already got that worked out so don't worry........ now go get dressed Liberty and Legacy are trying to stall Cam for as long as they can so we don't have much time." Khalil said. I walked in the house and Dominique was sitting in the living room talking with Vanessa, I smirked and walked into the bathroom to call Torian who didn't answer...... I guess he was busy but I had a party to get ready for hopefully he got home tomorrow so discuss what we were going to do for our final months in Texas.............