Yuri 118

I stood across from Zyshaun in complete awe..... his lip was bleeding, his body was covered in scratch marks and hickies, both his knees had rug burn but he was still trying to go; this dudes stamina was ridiculous and also it made me want him even more but I had to resist. I walked past Zyshaun, careful not to make eye contact with him... to him that was like a sexual challenge and at this point I was too tired to keep going. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, thankfully tomorrow I could sleep on the plane; Zyshaun still wouldn't tell me where we were going but at this point I didn't even care anymore spending time with him was all I really asked for. As I stood in the mirror lining my beard up Zyshaun walked into the bathroom and smile, before I met Zyshaun I was always used to being in charge of everything... 'The Alpha' but I had never met a dude like Zyshaun Prater, no matter how hard he always asserted his will on me without even trying.

"You nervous Baby Boy?" Zyshaun said smiling at me through the mirror, I knew exactly what he was doing and I couldn't fall for is trap. "Man I'm not even thinking about messing with you so lose the attitude Baby Boy, look we gotta be at the airport in a couple hours so let's just knock this shower out so we can get a couple hours of sleep." Zyshaun said and instead of answer I walked back in the room and started rolling a blunt. For about fifteen minutes I thought he was going to come and force me in the shower with him, but once I was through smoking half of the blunt I walked back in the bathroom to find Zyshaun standing in the exact same spot looking at his watch.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me with those deep brown eyes.

"I hate repeating myself, but even more so I hate when you don't listen......" Zyshaun said and that lion that was always inside of me got ready to pounce.

"YO Zyshaun you must got me fucked up I'm not scared of you and I really don't gotta listen to you if it has nothing to do with......" The next second my legs were around his waist and his lips were against my neck.

"You know why I hate when you don't listen Baby Boy? Because that shyt turns me on and I hate not being in control of my body...... you feel that." He said referring to his dick pushing against my ass. "It's like whenever I'm around you..... something happens to me." Zyshaun said quietly. His lips against my neck we're like silk and just from the smallest touch I found myself getting dizzy.

"Bro put me down....." I said trying to push him away, the look in his eyes told me he was pissed he really hated when I called him 'bro' but I had to let him know that no matter how tantalizing his words were he didn't control. Zyshaun smirked as he carried me to the shower and placed me under the cold water.

"Had you got in when I told you to Baby Boy the water wouldn't be cold......" Zyshaun said turning the shower to something a little more tolerable. His fingers traced the outline of my jaw and the intensity of his gaze scared me a little, just when the fuck did I let any nigga have the able to put a little bit of fear in my heart? His fingers moved down my neck to my chest, across both my nipples, down my abs until his hand closed around my dick and started stroking as his lips worked magic on my neck. "I want you to cum for me Baby Boy...... can you do that?" He asked biting down on my lips.

"Yeah..... fuck yeah....." I said feeling the familiar tingling in my toes and just as I got close....... he stopped.

"Nah not yet..... I want you to hold on to that nut until we get to our destination. Turn around so I can wash your back Baby Boy." Zyshaun said and my body betrayed me, by following his command without hesitation. Zyshaun washed me from head to toes and it was like he was trying to torture me with pleasure. "Bed....... we gotta get some sleep." Zyshaun said as we stepped out the shower and he started drying me off. Again my body betrayed me as I walked in a daze to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed.