Tonya 50

It took most of us to hold Cadence back but I really don't think any of us were trying that hard, because these two have been working my nerves ever since they stepped on the plane. Truth be told I was glad to see that it was Cadence who was going to knock one of them out first, even though she usually kept her emotions in check it was clear to me that she had that Cunningham fire that I seen all the time with her brothers and nephews. When Carmen finally managed to get Cadence in her hotel room, I stood outside with Mama Angela, Vanessa, Tiana, and Isabelle listening to Liberty recounted everything that had led up to the point where we found Cadence holding Mireya's hair uppercutting her. So it was almost apparent that we weren't going out tonight because all it would be was drama and it was too early in the trip for that.

"I still wanna go out....." Kaylis said, I looked at Mama Angela who was all dressed up and waited for her decision because if ma wasn't going then neither was I; Vanessa, Tiana, Isabelle, Michelle and Ms. Loretta were all going out leaving me, Mama Angela, Liberty and Ms. Carmen to calm Cadence down.

"......... Mommy I tried to keep my calm, I tried to not let them two bitches mess up my trip. I'm sorry for cussing but for them to stand there and not only say something about daddy but Noah as well I'm not about to give them no more passes. Zyshaun and Enzo are just going to have to be mad because every chance I get I'm going to slap one of them hoes." Cadence said pissed.

"Baby you are too beautiful and classy to let some rats get you this riled up. They don't know your father or Noah well enough for them to even have an opinion on them, have a seat and calm down. Angela we need to have a conversation with Mireya and Tia about the things they have said because it's unacceptable." Carmen said.

"What kind of conversation are we talking about because I've already explained to them that this was a peaceful trip and obviously they don't want to listen to little old me......... so I think we're past the point of talking like women." Mama Angela.

"I say we go out enjoy this beautiful city and wait until the morning when everyone has had a chance to calm down." Ms. Loretta said we all agreed and went out trying to forget about what had just happened at least until tomorrow morning...........................

The next day I got up and went to go get everyone for breakfast, Ms. Loretta managed to get Mireya and Tia to come down and have an adult conversation with everyone about what happened last night. I walked into Mama Angela's room and found her doing push ups listening to 'Stilettos' by Crime Mobb.

"Ma what are you doing?" I asked trying my hardest not to laugh.

"I'm pumping myself up, just in case one of these girls jump stupid. I got my stilettos ready just in case I have to stump one of them out." Mama Angela said getting up. "Hopefully it doesn't come to that, I had a long conversation with Zyshaun last night and he said he'll talk to Mireya. But if that doesn't work.... let's just say I got my Dickies two piece already out." Mama Angela said I laughed walking out the room and going down to breakfast and waited for the other girls...........

"I was just explaining to Tia the relationship between everyone. She never gets invited to none of the 'family' functions and when I the last time I was invited I was attacked." Mireya said rolling her eyes and I pulled my shoes out my purse.

"That's because you thought it was a good idea to one question me on my decision to stay at home with my kids, two you disrespected Mama Angela and got dragged to the seventh circle of hell, and three your tracks was showing which pissed me off." I said looking her dead in the eyes.

"None of that matters we're talking about what happened last night, in what universe is it okay for you to talk about my deceased husband and grandson?" Carmen asked.