Khalil 93

My family has been extremely lucky, almost too lucky and I just had this gut feeling that our luck was about to change; a prime example being what happened to my son..... the second we let our guard down some more shyt happens and given everything was going on back home with Noah and his friends that's where I should be instead of here with Zyshaun. But this was important what we were doing was for the sake of our sons, my reasoning for not telling Marcus what we were doing is because the person we were going to see wasn't exactly Marcus's favorite person; in fact I would go almost to say that Marcus really disliked him. We spent the whole night with our 'friend' before heading back to Texas the next day, I knew I was going to have to tell Marcus I was just going to give me a few hours to calm down first because when he found out what me and Zyshaun did........ I walked into the house and found Marcus sitting in the dark and I had a major case of deju vu, I remember the night I came home and found out about Noah's tattoo....

"Chicago huh?" Marcus said quietly and I almost smiled, I couldn't get anything past him he was too smart. "Tell me Khalil..... what was point of saying you were going to Chicago?" Marcus asked.

"Baby I'm tired can we talk about this when I wake up?" I asked and Marcus smiled, he walked over to me and pushed me on the couch then started kissing on my neck. I knew what he was trying to do and I wasn't going...... he must've realized that because the next second my dick was out and I was seeing the weirdest shyt. "Okay..... we went to see...... someone who could help with Noah." I said and Marcus looked up and started doing that little trick he did that I hated with a passion. "FUCK! AIGHT WE WENT TO SEE........ MARCUS YOU BETTER STOP BEFORE I......." But Marcus kept going even after I had already came. "YO PLEASE STOP!" I said trying to push him away.

"Who did you go see Khalil?" He said climbing back on top of me.

"Aight, don't get mad at me but I went to  Tolliver." I said and Marcus stared at me like I was stupid, Tolliver was one of my old teammates who Marcus had gotten into it with a few times because of his blunt personality. "Marcus let me explain, Tolli has been through something similar to what Noah's going through and I feel like if anyone can get through to Noah it's him." I said.

"Have you thought for a second that maybe his father could get through to him?" Marcus asked.

"Marcus baby I'm not the best person to talk to Noah because knowing me I would probably make matters worse. I had to make a decision based on logic not anger.... I've been debating with myself all week about it and most of the time I want to take Noah to find these dudes but I can't put my son or myself in that position." I said.

"But Tolliver McIntyre? That dude is the rudest most ghetto dude you've ever played with and that's saying a lot." Marcus said rolling his eyes.

"It's for Noah, Mar and I'm willing to do anything to keep him for doing something stupid. I plan on talking to him later but I really think Tolli is the best person to get him to see the light." I said quietly.

"Okay Khalil...... but I'm going to disappear while he's here because I don't like him and you should go talk to Devin." Marcus said getting up.

"Ayy hold up...... we gotta finish." I said smiling but he just kept walking, fuckin tease.

After showering and changing clothes I went to check on my little brother, I know Devin hasn't really been out the house since that shyt with Iman and Noah and I felt like shyt for at least not coming to check on him but in my own defense I had that shyt with Noah to deal with. I unlocked his door and there was a sign saying Black Room with an arrow, I shook my head and went to the secret room Devin had and walked inside.......... Devin stood there wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and some Tims.

"Please put some fuckin clothes on, I'll be in the living room." I said  walking out a few minutes later Devin walked in wearing some shorts his chest still shining from all the baby oil he had put on. "Do you ever get tired of us walking in on you?" I asked.

"I'll do what I want in my house and if you would've noticed that sign wasn't for you, it was for Torian how should be on his way home so we gotta make this quick." Devin said.

"I was just coming to check on you, I haven't seen you in a couple days and I wanted to make sure you were good. I know that shyt with Iman couldn't have been easy for you to deal with and yeah I was mad but I was more happy that you were safe." I said looking at him.

"There's the old country song named 'Head Carolina, Tails California'....... that's where I got the idea of where me and Torian are moving after the wedding. We've been through a lot since we found each other......"

"Yeah but Dev none of that started with us, I didn't ask Vic to stalk me, it wasn't your fault that Nico was messing and Iman, Marcus didn't want Julius be obsessed with him...... you shouldn't leave because some people don't know when to let go." I said.

"Khalil I just feel it's best for my family if I move some where new, where nobody knows us and leave Nico out of this...... he's gone and probably not coming back, besides I had a huge part in what went down between us I should've seen it coming...." Devin said quietly. "It doesn't matter now Nico's gone and I want to forget about him." It kinda pissed me off that after everything Nico has done Devin was still defending him, some people would say that me and Cam played a part in Devin and Nico's relationship ending but if you look at it logically even if me and Cam never came into the picture Nico would've still been fucking Iman behind Devin's back and he would still be telling Iman all Devin's business..... but I would drop it, if Devin wanted to forget about Nico I'd do the same.

"So where did y'all decide Carolina or California? And where are the twins?" I asked as Devin tried to push me out the door.

"California and the boys are with Cadence now you gotta go, Torian just left and I gotta go back in there and re-light all the candles." I didn't get the chance to respond because he quickly locked the door and left me standing there..........

Later that night I walked down to Noah's room, we had been out all day with Saint and Dominique and he went straight to his room when he got back so we didn't get the chance to talk, as I stood in the doorway I watched my oldest son, toss and turn in his sleep, he was covered in sweat and looked to be in a lot of pain, before I got the chance to wake him up, Noah jumped outta bed and started looking around confused.

"Dad?" He said looking at me, I walked into his room and sat on his bed and he followed suit. "How long were you watching?" He asked nervously.

"I just walked in before you jumped outta bed..... has this been happening every night?" I asked looking at him and he nodded. "Why haven't you told us?" I asked.

"Because I don't want y'all thinking this is bothering me..... and I don't want y'all thinking I'm a bit... a punk. I can handle this dad I just need to......" Noah trailed off and he started looking every where but at me. "I think I'm going back to bed." Noah said quietly. I knew he didn't want to talk about what was going on but I couldn't let him keep brushing this off.

"Noah get dressed and meet me upstairs, I wanna take you somewhere...... don't worry it'll be really quick I promise." I said walking out the room, I needed to get Noah's mind off of things at least until I could get my boy to talk to him.

"Dad where are we going?" Noah asked getting in the passenger seat of my Maserati, I didn't say anything I just sped off until we were a good distance away from the house. I got out the car and walked over to the passenger side.

"Aight let's see if anything your uncle taught has stuck." I said.

"Are you serious dad?" Noah asked as I handed him the keys, it was an known fact that I rarely let anyone drive my Maserati, not even Marcus who had to almost threaten me whenever he wanted to drive, but I needed something to take Noah's mind off of what he was going through and just like I expect Noah's eyes lit up as he jumped in the driver seat, it was a small gesture but I could feel his whole mood shift and for that moment I was able to help my son forget about all his problems..................