Emilio 74

I was probably the only one who wasn't completely fucked up from last night, in fact I felt completely normal, like I could run ten miles without trying. I decided to hit the gym and as I was stepping off the elevator I saw Domo and Vanessa walking out the hotel, I just shrugged because that didn't have shyt to do with me and went to the hotel gym. After working out for about two hours I went back to my room and found a card under my door, I read it twice and tried to fight back a smile, I was starting to think they chickened out. Even though I was nervous about the idea of having a threesome I can't lie both Devin and Blaze had been on my radar since the first time I met them but I wasn't the type of nigga that moved in on someone else relationship. I never in a million years would've dreamed that they would approach me with this idea, I took a shower and decided to take a nap, they didn't want to meet until around 6 so that gave me plenty of time to get myself ready for what was sure to be a great night...........

I got up around 5 o'clock and took another shower before having a cab drop me off at the pier, I looked up at Devin's yacht and you would've never known about the party that was thrown here last night. I found Devin and Blaze standing on the front deck talking quietly and you could tell by how they looked at each other they were deeply in love.

"What's up Emilio." Devin said glancing up at me before turning his attention back to Blaze. "We've decided to go for a little ride before we get started, if that's coo with you?" Devin said and I shrugged and stood off to the side as the yacht started moving further out into the Mediterranean.

"He's not really talkative....." Blaze said smirking and that couldn't be further from the truth, usually I couldn't stop talking but this was something I've never done before (at least with all dudes). Devin whispered something in Blaze's ear and he smiled, then got up, walked over and started kissing me. I was reluctant at first but within a few seconds I was really into it. "Relax..... tonight is all about having fun." I couldn't speak, I just nodded and let him pull me over to the table and I sat between him and Devin.

"You're a lot more confident when we're in the studio." Devin said laughing. "What's the matter Emilio? Don't tell me that you're nervous." He said and I felt like he was calling me a punk, so I pulled his head towards mine and started kissing him passionately.

"There'll be time for all that later......" Blaze said and I got the feeling he was feeling left out so I turned to him and started kissing him as well. When we were done Blaze took a deep breath and smiled. "Umm who's hungry?" He asked and Devin got up and walked inside the yacht.

"What made y'all decide to want to do this?" I asked. "Not that I'm trying to back out or anything but y'all just seem so....... perfect." I said and Blaze leaned back in his seat.

"Devin is the only person I've ever been with and I wanted to expand my sexual horizon before we jumped the broom." Blaze said as Devin walked back out with a tray of pineapples, grapes, mangoes, honeydew, apples and strawberries.

"So I gotta ask why me?" I said as Devin started rubbing my leg and instantly my dick woke up.

"Because you're sexy as fuck." They said in unison and smiled. "Plus I truth you....." Devin added. We spent the rest of the hour ride making small talk and occasionally kissing, before we pulled into a dock on a small island.

"Come on the place we're going is right up that hill." Devin said and with ten minutes we were walking into a large house that was illuminated by candles, with rose petals everywhere. I could tell Blaze was just as surprised as I was because he was looking around in amazement just like I was. "Follow me......." Devin said grabbing our hands and leading us up into a master bedroom that was also decorated with candles and rose petals, before leading us into a dimply lit bathroom.