Khalil 106

Three things; First something was up with Cam, I mean more than the usually stuff he was going through, when we got to dinner last night he seemed different. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad different yet just seemed off, I was definitely going to have to have another one on one with him because after last night I was becoming more and more concerned about him. Then there was Zyshaun.... even though we were back to being cool, I could still tell there was some issues we had yet to completely work out. I knew he didn't like the fact that Dominique and Vanessa were becoming close but as I explained to him, they were both grown and there was nothing we could do to stop them. They were going to do whatever they wanted and there was no point in us beefin over something that might not be anything other than friendship. Finally we come to Marcus, I had to take full credit for turning him into a complete and total freak..... but I wanted to do something special for my baby, which is why I had the whole day planned out, after getting dressed I crept out of bed and walked down to Enzo's room.

"Bro I'm sweating bullets." I said smiling, Enzo looked at me and just shook his head.

"Khalil you and Marcus have been together for a long as time, pretty much since high school. There's nothing to be nervous about, I mean you've already given up your ass to him this should be a piece of cake." Enzo said laughing.

"Fuck you bro..... is Zyshaun back yet?" I ask sitting down on the couch.

"I think so, have you talked to your brother?" Enzo asked.

"Yeah last night, bro I'm really scared for Cam. Like he needs help and he's too damn stubborn to admit it, I caught him standing on the opposite side of the rail looking like he was close to jumping, if I hadn't walked in......" I said trying not to think about it.

"Damn Cam....." Enzo said shaking his head. "I was actually talking about Devin though." Enzo said quietly.

"What's going on with Devin?" I asked now adding him to the list of things I was worried about.

"He's freaking out, this wedding shyt is stressing him out. Everyday it's becoming closer and he's scared something will go wrong, you know his track record with weddings he's starting to panic." Enzo said. "But I'll talk to Cam and try to get a gauge on where his heads at."

"And I'll talk to Devin, he just needs to relax we're going to do everything we can to make sure he has the perfect day." I said getting up. "So where is it?" I asked, Enzo got up and handed me a small box. "Aight bro wish me luck." I said walking out the room, when I got back Marcus was on laying on bed Facetiming with Marquise.

"DADA!" He yelled smiling and smacking the screen trying to get to me as I laid next to Marcus, I heard Noah going off in the background about his phone.

"Noah you better not touch my baby." I warned knowing I'd fuck him up over Marquise and Cori. "You better start getting ready we got a long day ahead of us." I said kissing Marcus, I watched carefully as Marcus walked into the bathroom and had to fight the urge to join him, that was for later.

"Dad, I kinda need to talk to you about something." Noah said grabbing the phone, I could already tell that it was something he was scared to tell me so I had to try to keep myself from exploding. "I.... uhh..... I kinda messed up." He said quietly, before I could ask him what the hell he was talking about the fuckin phone died. I tried in vain to get in touch with him but he conveniently left his phone at home, after doing some digging other than the fight he didn't know I knew about he wasn't in any sort of trouble or hurt in any way, I just hoped it didn't have anything to do with........ Never mind I'd deal with it when I got home, if something was really wrong; Devin, Tonya, Mama Angela or Cadence would've let me know by now but still......

"You ready?" Marcus asked walking out the bathroom and my heart started thundering in my chest. "Khalil are you alright?"

"Yeah baby, just thinking how sexy you look..... but yeah let's go." I said standing up and grabbing his hand. "You'll love what I got planned for you." I said kissing him before we headed out.

Our first stop was Palm Jumeirah, it was a man-made island with a bunch of hotels and resorts, I wanted Marcus to have an entire spa-day to himself, while I took care of a few other things I had set up for us. Once he was done, if it was at all possible he looked even better.

"I'm going to need for you to become a masseuse because that shyt was amazing." Marcus said smiling.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, but we really don't have time to stop. I got something else planned so let's go." I said pulling him along, we ended up at the biggest mall in Dubai and I handed Marcus my credit card. "Have fun baby, just make sure you wear something nice tonight." I said kissing him on the cheek and started walking away.

"Khalil what are you up....." I quickly pressed my lips to his because he talk to damn much.

"Just trust me, I'll be back in a couple hours. Make sure you get some stuff for the boys." I said walking away.

I still had two more things on my list and the first one was going to take up the most time and it had to be done before Marcus got finished shopping. I arrived at the restaurant to make sure everything was set up perfectly, our table was placed perfectly so that the sun would set right behind us. I walked into the kitchen and thankfully everything looked about done, as I sat and waited Noah finally called me back.

"Noah just tell me this.... Jade isn't preg......" Before I could finish he quickly said no, I breath a sigh of relief. "Did you cheat on her?" I asked and again got another no.

"I may have accidentally slipped up and someone about Saint and Mario." Noah said quietly. "It wasn't like I was trying to rat him out or anything but Jade wanted to know if I could get Saint to agree on a double date with one of her friends and it sorta just slipped out."

"Look just talk to both of them and get them on the same page, I'm pretty sure Jade won't rat him out because she knows it would piss you off but you need to man up and let Saint know." I said. "No' I'll have to call you back, let me know what happens with Saint." I said hanging up, Marcus reached the table and I could tell he was exhausted, but I may be beating a dead horse by saying this but he was just too sexy for word.

"I don't know what you're planning but......" Marcus looked around as the lights dimmed and I could see a smile forming at the corner of his lips. 'Sweeter' by Gerald LeVert started playing in the background as I pulled him to his feet.

"I'm so proud to be loved by you. To hold you, to know you. Now I'm on to give for my love, believe me it's easy. When you came into my life I knew, that I needed you 'round, I wanted to settle down. And give you all my time and I can't deny it you showed what love is. And I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world, to make you smile does my heart proud. For you I'll go out my way, adore you, I'll spoil you. Tomorrow I'm gonna be sweeter than I was today..." I sang into his ear.

"What did I tell you about singing?" Marcus asked and I kissed him gently.

"It doesn't matter you know you love the sound of my voice." I said laughing. "But seriously Mar' you really are the love of my life and I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else so......" I pulled out the box Enzo gave me earlier and dropped to one knee. "Marcus Cunningham, will you marry me again?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Of course." Marcus said leaning forward to kiss me. "After we're completely moved into the new house and a couple months have past between ours and Devin's wedding."

"Whatever you want baby, now let's eat so I can get you back to the room and spending the rest of this trip celebrating." I said hugging him tightly. "You're my world Marcus.... you and my sons mean everything to me."

"I love you too Khalil....." Marcus said and for the rest of the evening is was all about us................................