About Me!

So I'll tell you facts about me before I introduce the character and get into the story. Most of this is basically describing me and how it'll relate to the character and what I'm planning to do with this story

-First of off, I'm at that point in life where I am 25 and thinking about writing fanfiction (I know I'm old 😅)

-I'm in college (online classes) so might not be able to write a lot often because school is kicking my ass during the week (I die and revive every Wednesday and Friday because it's hump day and last day of the school week ☠️)

-I work very very VERY early in the mornings to support my ass and apparently that's where most of my inspiration comes from because my body be on autopilot and my mind is in another world 🙃

-God was cruel to me because can't draw but can write creative stories (a terrible trade that could probably help me in the long run 😑)

-I'm happy, think positively, and kinda smart so the main character will mainly be happy, think on the bright side of things, and be "decently" smart (again imma try to do research on wtf ingredients and lore is given in this story so I think I know what I'm talking about)

-Never had a boyfriend before so I'm going based on anime knowledge for love lives here!!!! (The best and true kinda of knowledge to based off on I guess)

-If time permits, I will be able to write more on weekends since I would hope I have done everything related to school by that time (DAMN YOU TEACHERS AND WEEKEND HOMEWORK! 😫)

-I stream! I'll do writing streams every once in a while since I'm not streaming enough and will welcome your feedback and company while I think what can I pull out of my ass

-I stated before in the previous part, I will be taking inspiration and ideas from other fanfiction writers just so I can have added content
(To give you a hint of what I'm trying to add: Mr. Crewel will be a pimp/dad who is willing to spend and give us money when we need/ask for it and that there will be some side stories after each part to get a better feel for the characters and the MC and will be referenced in certain parts later in the story. That's it but that's only the beginning!)

-As of right now, I only got halfway into Book 3, so if I catch up to book 3 in writing I will try to look at other peoples fanfiction to try and figure out wtf happens next (leveling up rank is a bitch in this game 😓)  Update: Starting Book 4! (4/5/23)

That's all I got for now...I will try to add more information to help readers get introduce in the story! Thanks for reading!

3/3/2023

A/N: whoa. You guys really wanted to know me. I'm so thankful for you guys for reading the story! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
4/14/23