🦁The Usurper from the Wild🦁 Chapter 24

At the Savanaclaw's Spelldrive stadium, a group of students look at their phones, smirking at the event of the stadium, and Ruggie runs towards the group, panting. "...Leona, I did it! Did you see the broadcast?"

"Yeah. That was nice work, Ruggie," Leona says with a smile. "So long, Malleus. This year, the throne is mine."

"Long live the king! Sha ha ha!" Ruggie snickers.

"Long live the king! Hooray!" The other Savanaclaw students exclaim, cheering.

"I believe we've heard enough," Riddle steps out, with Ace, Deuce, Angel, Jack, and Grim looking at the group of students. The students look at the group in surprise, with Leona and Ruggie looking at the group unexpectedly at their sudden appearance. For Angel, she gasps as sees the same thing she saw for Riddle: his body become covered in a shadow, little by little.

Leona only looks at them in surprise, but a smirk appears on his face. "Well, well, if it isn't the Heartslabyul kids," he says. "And is that Jack?" Leona says as he looks at the wolf boy. "You transfer to Heartslabyul on us, frosh?"

Jack only huffs at Leona's statement and crosses his arms, glaring at him. "Nah. I just don't feel like celebrating the underhanded accomplishments of a bunch of cowards."

Leona glares at Jack. "You filthy traitor!"

"You have tarnished a proud Night Raven tradition," Riddle starts. "As housewarden of Heartslabyul, a dorm focused on orderliness, I cannot possibly overlook this."

"Listen, kiddies- save your heroic speeches for someone who cares, all right?" Leona sighs.

"Honestly, coming into our territory with only a handful of people....It's like you WANT a beating," Ruggie states.

"You want us to take care of 'em, Boss?" One student says to Leona.

Leona only smirks at the group. "Sure. Have a little fun with 'em." The Savanaclaw students only look at the six, smirks on their faces as they prepare for a fight.

Angel lightly tugs on Ace and Deuce's sleeves, the two looking at her. "Guys, I think you guys need to be careful with Leona," she whispers. "There's something covering his body." The boys only widen their eyes at her statement, and look at Leona, confused at her statement, but believing in what she says. They give her a glance, and she walks back, trying to get out of the way of the fight that's about to happen as the guys readies their pens. Angel could only watch as spell after spell is being thrown from both sides, while glancing at Leona. She could see that Leona and Ruggie was staying back, letting the students do their dirty work. She sees the shadow growing, inching closer to the top half of his body as the fight continues, with the Savanaclaw students losing. He's going to overblot, isn't he? Angel thinks as she looks at Leona. Leona only glances at the girl, making her startled at the action, as he gives her a smirk, chills going down her spine as the fight finishes up. The cold feeling that she felt before only spreads, her head starting to throb with pain as the shadow only continues to grow, covering Leona.

"Off With Your Heads!" Riddle shouts, and the familiar red and black heart-shaped collars appear on the Savanaclaw students appear, taking them by surprise as they look at the five, trying to get the collars off.

"Urk...He's so strong," a student says as they try to get the collar off.

"Man, housewardens are no joke," another students says as he looks at the five.

"Hmph. Nothing but a lot of hot air," Riddle says with a sigh. "Ace, Deuce, are you all right?" He asks the freshmen.

"Yeah. That was nothin'," Ace says.