🐙The Merchant from the Depths🐙 Finale

A/N: This chapter requires a song from the one and only Alicia Keys! If you guys don't know Alicia keys (again I guess I'm old 🤷🏽‍♀️) she's mainly known for her singer voice and piano accompaniment, so I figured the song would be perfect for this chapters vibe! And sorry that I posted late. I usually post in the morning but since work killed me today, I basically went home and passed out. I hope you guys enjoy the song and chapter nonetheless!

A few hours later, after enjoying their time in the museum, the eight returned to the Mirror Chamber, with the freshmen only happy at the fact that the potions let them survive so long underwater before the effects started to wear off. "Ahhhh! Oxygen, how I've missed you!" Grim exclaims as he takes a deep breath, relishing in the air returning in his lungs.

"Visiting the Atlantica Memorial Museum was pretty fun," Deuce says.

"I think I was bored to tears last time I went, but I had a good time visiting it again after all these years," Floyd happily states.

"Once you get a feel for the world up here, it's funny to see how much of it merfolk misinterpreted in the old days," Jade says with a hint of amusement.

"That fork- I mean, 'silver hair comb'- was hilarious," Ace says with a chuckle.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the trip," Azul says to the freshmen. "I'm sure you must be tired after spending so long in a strange environment." He looks to his watch. "It's just about opening time for the Mostro Lounge. Would you care to drop by for some tea?" He asks.

"You bet I would!" Grim happily exclaims. "I was just gettin' hungry." The freshmen only agreed with Grim and they all headed to Octavinelle Dorm.

Once they entered the lounge, the freshmen were surprised by the amount of people inside.

"One house special, please and thanks!" A Heartslabyul student yells.

"I'll have the drink set with the limited snack!" A Pomefiore student exclaims.

"Coming right up!" An Octavinelle student happily writes down the order and head to the back.

"Whoa!" Ace exclaims, looking at how packed the lounge seems. "Why's it so crowded in here?"

"Ah, I see the promotion is paying off already," Jade states as he looks at the group of students.

"What promotion?" Jack asks.

"After everything that went down, the headmage chewed us out and said not to take anybody's powers again, even under contract," Floyd explains. Angel only thought about what Crewel said. Surely, he wouldn't give them extra homework on top of being scolded, right? "So, Azul devised a point card system!" Floyd happily states, bringing Angel's attention back.

"Yeah? How's it work?" Ace asks.

"You get one point for ordering a 6-thaumark drink special," Azul starts, "and you get three points for ordering something off the 15-thaumark limited menu. When you build up fifty points, you earn the privilege of one free consultation with the manager- namely myself," he finishes.

The freshmen only think for a moment. "When you say 'consultation,'" Grim says. "Do you mean, like, for ANYTHING?"

"Let's say I needed help with my studies," Deuce inquires.

"That would absolutely fall within my purview," Azul answers.

"What's more, when you fill three-point cards, you'll unlock even more perks," Jade states.

"If you want to know more about these offers, please feel free to peruse this pamphlet or browse our website," Azul says with a smile as he passes out pamphlets for everyone. Everyone only looks through the pamphlet, seeing that what they said were true and seeing more additional information about the proposal.