✨Side Story 10: It's Just A Picture✨

Ruggie walks into Leona's room, food in hand for the lion man, only to see Leona look at his phone, a scowl on his face. "Hey, Leona! I got lunch for ya!" Leona only looks at Ruggie then look at the food in the hyena boy's hand and only takes it, the scowl on his face while he stares at the window. Ruggie only looks at the man confused. "What's up your tail?"

"That pain of a family," Leona said as he starts eating. "They want a picture."

"Normally you don't respond to the royal family, though, you should more often," Ruggie sighs and shrugs. "Last time it was because your sister-in-law wanted a pic of ya in your robes, what's the occasion this time?"

Leona sighs. "That pipsqueak couldn't keep his mouth shut. They want a picture of rabbit."

"What?!" Ruggie exclaims in surprise. "Why would they want a pic of her?!"

"The lil pipsqueak told them about how he found his mate, makin' them go crazy on who he's talkin' about. They asked me what happened when he snuck off, and here we are," Leona says with a groan. "I don't want to deal with this, but I can't ignore it."

"Let me guess," Ruggie says, "Sis's orders?"

"Exactly," Leona says. "Did not expect that lil brat to tell them about her. Now, I gotta look for her and take a picture of her for that brat." He sighs, looking out the window. "Too much work."

"Aw, Leona, it ain't that much work. Angel's really easy to find. It's not like its hard to find a long white-haired girl in a school that's full of boys," Ruggie says, a smirk on his face. "She really ain't that hard to find, in fact, she's the main event."

"Then you do it then."

"Not for a pretty price, shyeheehee."

"Hmph."

"I'm sure she'll let you take it, but you can always ask those guys if you want the quick way out. I bet they got tons of pics of her from how much they hang out with her. They just want a normal pic, right?"

Leona thinks for a moment, a smirk appearing. "Ya know, you're right. They only wanted a picture. They didn't say WHEN it had to be," he says as he looks at Ruggie. "Come on, Ruggie. Since ya brought it up, you're comin' with me."

"What? I'm comin' with?" Ruggie says with a sigh. "It's just a picture, how hard could it be to get one simple picture?"

"But, come on Trey! Can't you believe it?" Cater asks Trey as the two walk down the hallway. "Trein's so harsh! How could Lucius see through my disguise to sleep during class? Now, I got to clean his office as punishment," he sighs.

"Well, that's what you get for not paying attention in class," Trey says with a chuckle. "You know Trein is the type of person who's always keeping an eye on his students.

"Just because final exams are comin' up doesn't mean he had to go that far," Cater pouts.

"Well, you know how exams are to Riddle. You don't want to lose your head despite being his second-in-command."

"Yeah, but I can't play as much."

"Hey, you two!" Ruggie calls out, making the two boys turn around and see Leona and Ruggie heading towards them.

"Oh, it's the king himself. What's shakin', king?" Cater greets.

"You don't normally come to us, so it must be something important," Trey says, looking at Leona.

"It's nothin' special, we just need some pictures you guys might have," Leona starts. "Pictures of a certain rabbit, specifically."

Trey and Cater takes a moment to process Leona's statement, mainly focusing on the 'rabbit' part. Once they realized who he was talking about, they sent him a dark glare at him. "And why would you want a picture of this 'rabbit'?" Cater asks with a cold tone.