Prologue Chapter 2

Back at the chamber where the girl woke up at, there are a bunch of students gathered with the same purple and gold robes that girl had on. The coffins, or "gates", surround the chamber, with a mirror placed in the middle of the room. There are five hooded figures and a tablet placed around the gates, each one in front of a specific gate. The students mumbled and talked around waiting for further instructions.

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments, right?" One of the hooded figure asks the rest of the others placed at gates. He had dark red hair and silver eyes. They gave him confirmation that he can continue. "All right, new students- let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" He states in a clear manner

"Yawn...Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever," said another hooded figure with lion ears and green eyes. "I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience," a hooded figure with light silver hair and eyes says enthusiastically to the students with a smile.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." a hooded figure with blond hair with light purple highlights in his hair and purple eyes asked the other hooded figures.

"Some headmage he is..." a tablet placed on a pedestal complains, with the other hooded figures.

"Maybe he had a tummy ache?" A hooded figure with light gray hair and red eyes asked the others, hoping they would give an answer.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley booms as the door to the chamber opens and he walks into the room, while holding Grim and with a hooded figure behind him.

"Ah, speak of the devil," the red-haired boy states as he watches him walk into the room.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd fail to show for orientation," Crowley huffs and moves to the side, presenting the said hooded student. He turns to the girl. "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

"Grrrr!" Grim muffled, obviously not into being called a weasel.

The girl slowly leaves Cowley's side and walks towards the mirror, with her hood covering her head as a form of security. Her soft steps alert the other hooded figures, as they try to determine which house she will belong to. She approaches the mirror in front of her and was slightly surprised when she looks up and see a face staring at her, almost as if it was staring into her soul. She hesitated for a second before she fully presented herself in front of the mirror.

"State your name," the mirror demands as the girl hesitates to tell the mirror her name.

"I'm Angel Reika..." She states to the mirror.

"Angel Reika..." the mirror repeats. "The nature of your soul is..."

The girl closes her eyes, hoping for the worse

".............."

"Unclear to me"

Everyone fell silent

"What did you just say?" Crowley asked the mirror.

"I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

After the Dark Mirror said this, whispers erupted around the girl while she continues to hide under her hood. She felt like she needed to hide from prying eyes...and fast.