🌹The Red Rose Tyrant🌹 Chapter 24

A/N: so I did not really expect this but thank you so much for 1k views! Just a few days ago I was thanking you guys for 500 but that number doubled to what we got now! It makes me happy that my writing got y'all's attention so thank you so much for being interested in this story and I hope you guys stay for more! (3/28/23). 🥲

While Angel lay unconscious on the ground, Ace and Cater stops at her, looking at her in concern.

"What happened to her?" Cater only ask Deuce and Grim, who only stared at the girl's unconscious body.

"We don't know!" Grim says, concerned. "She just held her head, screamed, then passed out!"

Cater looks behind him, and his eyes widen. "Look at Riddle!"

The four look at Riddle and sees that he's completely change. Riddle who was wore bright colors of red, white, black, and yellow now only wore dull color of red and black, wearing a red and black dress of sorts, with ink stains covering his body and black roses decorating the waist. They see that the ink behind him act as vines, whipping behind him, ready for any command he gives them, and a giant pile of red is behind him, evil energy coming from out of it while above him is a container of a heart filled with black ink. The collar of his outfit was white, with black points jutting out of it, and on his neck was some sort of choker of a black heart. They see that his skin became deathly pale, with his eyes turn from their signature silver to blood red, with his right eye glowing a malicious red. The crown that was once gold turned black, making him not only a sovereign, but a sovereign of darkness as he looks upon the five with an evil smirk on his face, almost happy about the fact that his new powers has surfaced, ready to punish any rule breaker in sight.

"Heh heh heh...AH HA HA HA HA!" Riddle laughs evilly as everyone just stared on in horror. "You are fools to defy me! You are not welcome in my world!" Riddle says, his voice distorted. "In my world, I am the law. I AM ORDER MADE MANIFEST!" He screams, causing the pressure around the are to become heavier. "The only response I will accept from you is 'Yes, Housewarden Riddle.' All who defy me will lose their heads! AH HA HA HA HA!"

"Dear me, what have I done? I've allowed a student to overblot in my presence!" Crowley whines, making Grim curious.

"'Overblot'? What does that mean?!"

"Overblot is a dangerous condition that mages must avoid at all costs. At the moment, he is overcome by negative energy, and has lost control of his magic and emotions," Crowley explains.

"Okay, sure..." Grim thinks. "But what does that mean?"

"Please explain! And what happened to Angel!?" Deuce asks Crowley.

"To put it in layman's terms, he's in evil beserker mode!" Cater explain, still looking at Riddle.

"If he keeps releasing magical energy, we could be looking at a loss of life here- his included." Trey finishes, glancing at the unconscious girl. "I'm not sure about Angel, but more than likely, she must have felt it happening."

"Uh, WHAT?!" Grim says in shock.

"The well-being of my students is my top priority. Therefore. I must evacuate them immediately," Crowley says as he glances at the students that are looking at Riddle in fear. "As for Mr. Rosehearts, we must restore his consciousness before his magical energy runs dry. For as bad as losing him would be, there are senarios that are far worse..." He says before he glances at the five. "Listen well: I need all of you to seek help from the other housewardens and members of the faculty!"

"Hiiiiyah! Take that!" Ace says as a spell hits Riddle, who only focuses on him.

"HUH?!" Everyone exclaims.