🌟(EVENT STORY) Wish Upon a Star: Chapter 2🌟

A few days after collecting Wishing Stars, the six headed towards the woods behind campus with Crowley, looking for the tree to hang the stars on. After a while of walking, they eventually reached a clearing, with a giant tree towering over the clearing, with bushes and smaller trees surrounding it. Everyone could only look at the tree in surprise, mainly because they missed a huge tree in the woods. "Mraaaah!" Grim exclaims as he looks up at the tree. "I had no idea there was a this ginormous tree behind the school!"

"Same..." Deuce says in awe as he looks at the tree. "Is this where the Wishing Stars go, Headmage?"

"Quite so," he answers to the six. "Now let's hoist them aloft!" He says and everyone only complies, getting the Wishing Stars and carefully putting them on the tree, making sure that they hang nicely enough to not fall and, hopefully, not break from the fall. After about an hour, the deed was done.

"And...there," Deuce says as he placed the last star on the tree, carefully coming down to observe everyone's work. They saw that compared to the lush greenery of the tree, it was littered with blueish lights, seeing that some of the tree is covered by the stars. "That's all the Wishing Stars we've collected so far."

"Whoa...All hung up like that, those stones really light up the area," Grim says as he looks at the tree.

"Yeah. It's gorgeous," Deuce adds with a smile.

"And this isn't even from everyone. It's only going to be brighter once we get stars from everyone in school..." Angel says in awe, seeing that just the few stones they collected so far have already made the tree brighter.

"Right?!" Ortho exclaims, excited about the progress. "Are you seeing this, Idia?"

"Um..." Idia says.

"Oh, lemme adjust the angle of the tablet," Ortho says as he turns the tablet around, letting Idia see the tree. "There you go."

"Thanks, Ortho. I can see it just fine," Idia says unenthusiastically.

"Are you sure you're seeing it?" Ortho asks. "I thought you'd be more impressed..." He says dejectedly.

Idia noticed his tone. "No, no, I totally see it!" He quickly says. "It's beautiful! Moving, even! I grabbed a screencap and everything!"

Ortho only looks at Idia. "Well...If you say so."

"You'll find it even more impressive the day of the ceremony, when the tree is bursting with Wishing Stars," Crowley states making Angel and Ortho light up at the picture of stars covering the tree.

"Though that will depend on how much work we put in, right?" Trey asks.

"Precisely! I expect nothing but the best from you," Crowley exclaims to the two. "Now that that's done, let's move on, shall we? It's time to discuss what will happen on the day of the Starsending. At our school, the Stargazers are expected to perform a ceremony with traditional dancing and drumming. It's your job to stroke the flames of excitement for the Starsending. Clover, Idia Shroud, Ortho Shroud- I trust you're familiar with the ceremony already?" He asks the three.

"Certainly," Trey answers.

"Last year's ceremony was so cool! One glimpse was enough to burn it into my databanks," Ortho happily says.

"Yeah, it was unforgettable all right. One of the cringiest things I've ever laid eyes on..." Idia mumbles.

"I haven't seen one since I was a kid," Deuce says. "What's the set up again?"

"The custom at this school is for one stargazer to play the drums while the other two dance," Crowley explains. "But it is no mere dance recital. Tradition dictates we perform a wondrous dance, backed by a solemn drumbeat. The three of you must be perfectly in sync!"