Let's Introduce the Character!

Name: Angel Reika
Age: 16
Birthday: 8/24 (yes I share a birthday with Riddle)

Appearance: long white wavy hair that goes to her mid thighs and purple eyes. She's on the short side (5'2, or 157 cm) so everyone around her is basically giants to her except Riddle, Epel, Lilia, and Ortho (it was a bitch to try and guess everyone height in ft in).

She usually likes to tie it up in a ponytail anytime she's doing physical things such as cleaning and PE class and braids it up into twin tails when she's sleeping. She usually where it down on most times with a little ribbon in the back.

Personality:

Tried my best to not make her a "Mary Sue" character, so I'll keep it simple. She's kind, bubbly, innocent, and clueless sometimes. She's book smart most of all instead of street smart which will change as the story goes on. She's mainly shy and nervous with the loss of her memories and will be afraid of almost everything in the beginning (if you were transported in another world with no memories I'd be scared of shit too) but will get used to it as the story goes. When she meets new people, she's usually quiet, trying to observe them before she comes out of her shell. This is evident when she hangs out with Ace and Deuce at the prologue. She RARELY gets angry and when she does she's a force to be reckon with. She is strong willed and will try her absolute best to make what she wants come true.

Hobbies:

She likes baking, cooking, helping people out, and reading. She despises exercise (opposite of me since I exercise to "be healthy") and can't run for a long time. After the major events in the story she might get weak from exhaustion but will bounce back as long as she has rest. She loves animals so after Grim settles down, she absolutely adores him and will subconsciously pet and scratch him from time to time, mainly as a comfort to her to make sure what she's grounded (it's going to be quite fun when she meet the guys from Savanaclaw for sure).

Likes: animals, cooking, baking, cheesecake (sooooo good), sweet food

Dislikes: rude people, coconuts, gardening, PE, worms, slugs, snails (all contribute to Molluscophobia), people invading her personal space suddenly

This is just a basic description of her. I know she sounds like a Mary sue character but it's my first time writing an amnesiac character since I really can't be mean to people (I'm the person who play the peaceful route all the damn time so sorry!) and don't really know how to write it out without being a mean person. It comes with time I guess but I hope you guys still enjoy the story!

3/4/2023

A/N: Thx for 100 views on the chapter! 🎊 (4/5/23)

A/N: Technically just like noticed this, but wow you have a type with 200 views on this chapter (4/26/23)

A/N: 1k VIEWS!!! 🎉 WOW! You guys really do have a type and I'm happy you guys like her!!! 💖🩷 (8/8/23)