🎉100 CHAPTERS!!!!🎉

After doing the math and excluding some chapters (the first three chapters of this book, the event story, and the 5k chapter) it's official! WE HAVE FINALLY REACHED 100 CHAPTERS OF THE MAIN STORYLINE FOR THIS BOOK! Yes that includes the side stories since they are canon to MY story! If you guys want the official numbers of how far the story has come, I'll tell you!

Prologue book: 37,010 words
Book 1: 59,766 words
Book 2: 49,324 words (est. I fucked up the calculator)
Side stories: 39,948 words

Total words: est 187,000 words (specifically 186,048 words)

Thats a fucking lot of words. Can you believe that everyone?!?? All together, on the word documents that I have for this fanfic (I have one main one with all the books and such and another one with the side stories) that's over 350 pages on words and wattpad apparently likes to double the pages so for wattpad standards that's OVER 700 PAGES! I knew that I would have to write a LOT but didn't expect this much!

This all would have not been possible without you guys continuing to read the story! I appreciate every like, comment, follow, or even mention of my story to people's pages and will continue to make you guys proud and entertained! I took a break this week on the rest of Book 3 (will continue writing it. Just need to stop playing Zelda 😖) but don't worry! Book 3 will advance on schedule! Hopefully by June I would have almost half of Book 3 done so I could focus on my classes and write when I have time! Again thanks for understanding!

I hope you guys continue to support me and the story and I will continue to give you guys the entertainment you deserve!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜