🌹The Red Rose Tyrant🌹 Finale

Angel's eyes start twitching, slowly opening them to see a white ceiling. She stares at it for a moment, trying to glance around at her surroundings, but she felt that it was impossible to move her head, only settling for moving her eyes. It felt like her whole body was heavy and held down by something and the only strength she had was to barely move her fingers, which she attempted in succeeding, only to twitch them for a second. She only made a little sigh until a familiar voice speaks up.

"Oh, you're finally awake." She glances to the side and see two dark red hair strands, eventually noticing that Riddle was sitting right next to her in a chair next to the bed she was laying on, reading some sort of book. He seemed to notice the twitching of her fingers and was putting a placemark in his book before putting his attention to her. "You were out for a while."

Angel looked at him as she tries to sit up, which Riddle sees and helps her up in a more comfortable position. With his help, she sat up more clearly, able to see that she was in the nurse's office, more specifically a private room in the nurse's office. She looks at her arms and see that there were needles attached to tubes in her and she looks to see that there were monitors and fluids on her side. She sees that beside Riddle was a bed table, but there was a bouquet of flowers in a vase, specifically roses. She looked to Riddle, who only observed her as she tries to make sense of the situation. "Um..." She starts. "I was out for a while...?"

"Yes. You were asleep for three days," he responded, causing her eyes to wide.

"Three days?!" She says, confused at the time.

"Yes," he said quietly. "It seemed that you were experiencing a side effect from my overblot. We didn't notice it until a while after it passed."

She thinks about the events. She remembers being in the barrier with Riddle and both of them escaped, then walking to the nurse's office with him, Trey, and Crowley, but how she got there and what happened after escaped her. She couldn't remember anything after that, and it left a bad taste. She looked to Riddle for anything that could help her, but he only shook his head.

"When we all arrived at the nurse's office, Crowley told me to stay in the general room with Trey, he took you to the private room. After that, I'm not sure what happened."

"Ah..." Angel responds, her question not being answered. I guess that's another thing I can't remember She thinks.

Riddle notices the girl's expression. He only feels bad for her a little. "It's my fault," he speaks up, causing Angel to look at him. "Because I experienced overblot, I caused you to end up like this. It's my fault this happened."

Angel only blinks at him and smiles. With the strength she could muster, she put her hand over his hand, and he looked at her. "It's not your fault, I don't blame you," she says.

"But, I made you-"

"Riddle, I don't blame you for this. If anything, I was the one who put myself out there, and if I had to do it again, I would," she softly says, making his eyes wide in disbelief. "I'm just glad your fine."

Riddle couldn't believe the girl in front of him. The girl that bravely walked up towards him while he was out of control and helped him was sitting here, comforting him when she was screaming in agony just a few days ago. She's strong he thinks while she only gave him a small smile. He only chuckles. "I guess you really did bring me back."

"Of course, I did!" She says with a pout on her face. "Everyone wanted you back, and I wasn't going to let a friend die on me, no matter how much they were in the wrong," she says to Riddle who only chuckles at her.

"So, I guess we are friends, then?" Riddle asks and Angel only gives him a smile.

"Of course, we are! I did say that I would be your friend, after all," she says, making Riddle smile, thinking back on the promise she made when they were in the void. Suddenly a thought popped up in Angel's mind. "Ah, what about the unbirthday party? Did I miss it?"