🦁The Usurper from the Wild🦁 Chapter 8

A/N: wanted to say this from the last normal posting but THANK U FOR 2K VIEWS! 🥳🥳🥳

As the two enter the nurse's office, Grim looks around, seeing the students in the hospital bed. Angel could only look around the nurse's office, taking in the sight of it since the last time she was here, she was in a private room. She saw that the curtains separated the beds, which each section having a bed, a bedtable, and a window overhead. She also notices the medicine cabinet and nurse's station, with a bunch of papers, bandages, and other stuff she shouldn't pry into. Grim looks around, looking for a specific student.

"All right, where's this guy who hurt his ankle..." Grim says as he spots two Heartslabyul students, one on the bed with his leg elevated and the other sitting beside him. They looked at each other and headed towards the two, with the two looking at them in return.

"Huh?" The student in the bed says as Angel and Grim approaches them.

"Um...hi there," Angel says softly, nervous about making conversation with strangers, making the boys blush at her shyness.

"Hey, it's the ones from Ramshackle House! They were at the unbirthday party!" The other student states. "What are you guys going here?"

"Get a load o' that! We're totally famous!" Grim says while Angel only sighs. Attention isn't her strong suit at all.

"Um...if you don't mind, we'd like to ask about your accident," Angel asks the boys who only look at each other with blushes on their face, not really expecting the girl to talk to them.

"I wish I knew what happened myself, man," the student in the bed says. "I was walking along, talking to my friend, and next thing I knew, BOOM! I was fumbling down the stairs."

"Yeah. I didn't even see him stumbling or anything," his friend says.

"It was like my body just lurched forward by itself. I can't really explain it," the student says with Angel thinking about the situation.

"Hm. Hmmmm. Interesting. Veery interesting," Grim says, thinking about the incident. The two only thinks for a moment, before sighing, not figuring out what happened but keeping the account in mind.

"Well, thank you for your cooperation," Angel says as she pulls out the bag of cookies in the basket. "I'm sorry about your accident, but I hope this will cheer you up a little," she says as she hands the student the cookies. The student only blushes at the gift and takes it, thanking her as her and Grim leave the nurse's office.

While the two head towards the next location Grim speaks up. "Hey, how about I ask the question next time? You obviously can't do it right, so I won't mind." Angel could only think for a moment and nod at Grim, letting him take charge the next time.

Once the duo reached their next location, one of the classrooms, they spot two Pomefiore students talking, with one of them in a bad mood. They approached the two with the two looking at them.

"Hey, you. You had an accident and almost got hurt real bad, right? Give us the deets," Grim says, making Angel's eye wide at how direct Grim was. She could only facepalm at the suggestion that he was going to take charge. Obviously that was a bad idea.

The one of the student could only look at the duo in anger. "And why should I answer to you, exactly?" The student snapped at the two, making Angel flinch a little at the hostility.

"He was in peak condition for the Spelldrive tournament for the Spelldrive tournament and got hurt so bad that he can't even play now!" His friend angrily says.

"And you're here to...what, rub salt in my wound? We throw down the gauntlet! Duel us!"

"That's not what we're her-" Angel says only for the student takes off his glove and throws it down in front of Angel and Grim who only look at the student glaring at them.