🛷(EVENT STORY) The Harveston Sledathon: Chapter 2🛷

Once the six entered the mirror, they were welcomed with the sight of snow blanketing the ground and trees, eventually seeing a small settlement with house scattered around area. They walk over to a road, with an overhead sign made of wood, with the sign saying "Harveston." When they look past the sign, they could see a mountain range, with one mountain having clouds covering the peak. Everyone could only look around their surroundings, admiring the apple trees, houses, and fresh air.

"Welp...I'm here. What do I do now...?" Idia says, sad at the fact that Ortho didn't come.

"You okay, Idia?" Epel asks.

"Eep!" Idia squeaks at the question. He pulls out his tablet and types on it. "Just forget I'm here. Pretend I'm a bug and ignore me."

"Um, I can't really do that..." Epel gives him a nervous smile.

"So this is Harveston!" Grim says as he jumps out of Angel's arms and looks around. "Just snow, mountains and whole lotta nothin' else!"

Epel got annoyed at his statement. "Excuse you! You could at least acknowledge the grand, sweeping vista! Clear skies, mountains lining the horizon, crisp, clean air..." Epel takes a deep breath. "Can't you taste the true majesty of Mother Nature?"

"I ain't tasin' nothin'..." Grim says, obviously not in the mood for Epel's descriptions.

"Mmm! Now THIS is fresh air!" Epel happily says. Angel only giggles at him, picking up Grim so she can cuddle him for a little bit of warmth.

"...." Sebek makes a frown which catches the attention of Epel.

"What's the matter, Sebek?" He sees that Sebek is shaking. "You're shivering."

"N...Nothing at all," Sebek says as he still shivers.

"You're pale as a sheet and your lips are goin' blue."

"No, really, I'm fine..." Sebek stops only for everyone to look at him. "Ah....AH...ACHOO!" He sneezes. "Erk..."

"Might you be cold, Sebek?" Epel asks.

"Rgh..." Sebek says as he sighs. "All right, I have a confession to make: I do not fare well in cold weather. No matter how hard I train myself, I simply cannot overcome it."

"Golly..."

"I never knew you had such a weakness," Jade says, surprised.

"It's nice and cool here from spring to autumn, but it gets downright frigid in the winter, and boy howdy, do we ever get snow."

"It's no surprise the cold doesn't bother Epel since he grew up here, but what of you, Jade? You look completely unphased." Sebek asks Jade.

Jade only smiles at him. "Oh, I grew up in a much colder and quieter place than this."

"I'm fine and dandy too! I got this nice, thick coat to keep me warm," Grim cheers and Angel could only try to bring him closer to her body for warmth.

"I'm pretty cold myself, even with holding Grim," Angel says as she shivers.

Epel thinks for a moment, looking at everyone. "Well, we're just wearing out school uniforms, after all. Even I'm a little chilly right now. Don't worry though. I've made sure you'll all have something warm to wear while we're here. You'll get your outfit as soon as we get to my house," he happily states, making Angel and Sebek sigh in relief.

"...Much obliged," Sebek says.

"Thanks so much, Epel," Angel says as well as he smiles at the both of them.

"So, um...Epel," Idia's tablet says with him looking in the distance. "I spy a distinctive, snow-capped mountain in the distance. Is that..."

"MOUNT MOLN?!" Idia and Jade shouts.