✨Side Story 2: A Tea Party For Seven✨

As Angel and Grim are walking towards their first class, Grim yawns.

"Ugh...never thought I would still be tired after eatin' all that tuna," Grim says groggily, still trying to wake up.

"You should really include some vegetables in your diet Grim," Angel says as she holds Grim. "You might be more awake for the mornings."

I don't need any vegetables! Meat and tuna is what I need," Grim mumbles, making Angel pet him on the head.

"Yeah you say that," Angel tells Grim.

"Hey Angel! Grim!" A voice calls out and Angel turns around to see Trey walking towards them.

"Oh, hi Trey," Angel says, greeting the upperclassman. "You called us?"

"Yeah, I wanted to invite you guys to Heartslabyul today for a tea party," he says.

"Oooooo. A tea party? Will there be food?" Grim asks, drooling at the mention of Trey's food.

"Well, clubs haven't really started yet, and it was actually Riddle and Cater's idea to have a tea party today. It won't be a lot of us, only me, you two, Ace, Deuce, Riddle, and Cater. Just the seven of us."

"Oh? It's only us?" Angel asks.

"Yeah, Cater thinks it would be a good idea for all of us to sit and talk together, and Riddle agreed with it. It's a good thing Riddle's trying to make friends after everything that happened to him."

"Huh, I guess he changed for the better, can't say about the rest of his attitude," Grim says, making Angel pull his ear to stop. Trey only chuckles.

"Well, Riddle wouldn't be Riddle if he changed his attitude," Trey says.

"Then we'll be there, if you guys don't mind," Angel responds to his proposal.

"Then that's great. I'll tell the others. See you two after classes then," Trey says as he hurries to class.

Grim starts to drool. "We get to have sweets after class? Sign me up for an all-ya-can-eat buffet!"

"it's not a buffet compared to last time Grim," Angel says as she continues to walk to class.

During the class transitions, Angel and Grim asks Ace and Deuce about the tea party they were invited to in which they gave her a more concrete answer than what Trey said. Apparently, Cater wanted Riddle to mingle more with other people beside him and Trey, so he proposed a party with the four of them to get Riddle a more "friendly" look after the whole incident and decided that he should get together with the freshmen; however, many students of Heartslabyul aren't ready to mingle with Riddle yet since he's still quite strict, so the four of them would have to do. Riddle, surprisingly, agreed with his proposal which made Ace and Deuce groan. Angel only sweat dropped at the two, complaining at the fact that Riddle basically forced the two to study on their day off after seeing their quiz grades from Crewel.

"This seems like a wake-up call to you two. Sure would suck if next year, I'll be your upperclassman," Grim snickers at the two, causing them to glare at him.

"Yeah, no. There'll a likely chance that we would get eaten by a monster than Grim being our upperclassman," Ace says, causing Grim to look at him in surprise.

"Hey! I could so do that! The world would be like 'Oh Grim! You were top grader at Night Raven College? That's so cool!' And they would fawn all over my unmatched intelligence!"

Deuce only sighs. "I think that delusion only happens when you eat too much tuna."

Angel just giggles at Grim's imagination. "But anyway, he came to me and invited us, so we'll be there at least."