✨Side Story 15: Fairies!✨

I can't believe dad really said we need to find the wild plants Angel thinks as she heads to the woods behind campus with a book. Crewel stated that some of the major plants they went over in class was going to be on the finals, in which she only groaned at the fact about. It wasn't that she didn't have a problem identifying the plants, in fact, she was great at it, but it was the fact that the plants in the botanical garden weren't "wild" enough, which she understood since people basically genetically modified them for easy care. The wild plants he wanted to identify how much the wild plants evolved into the plants we use today, which leads to Angel heading to the woods to find the said plants that will be on the final. She looks through the contents of the book, seeing the various plants and herbs of at least 50 years ago, each with different distinctions, such as leaf cuts, leave shape, flower color, root types, and other features. "Well, I guess I better get started," she sighs as she ties her hair and look at the plants. The good thing is that she was told that the plants in this world is different from her world, with some of the plants becoming more sentient than others, mainly releasing a smell or action whenever they were threatened, which she prepared and wore her lab outfit to prepare for anything that might come at her. Plus, if something got on it, it's quite easy to clean compared to her uniform, which she was happy to have. She looks around, trying to find the plants that Crewel said that was going to be on the exams, spotting a few of the plants a few distance away. She walks towards them, leaning over, trying not to the receive anything that might happen, and luckily, nothing happens, in which she just kneeled and looked at the plants, with the book for reference. She saw a plant with small white flower bells over the stalk, pink dots in the middle. She leans in closer for a better look, looking at the textbook as she does. "This is...catnip," she mumbles as she looks at the book and flower more closely. From the catnip used in the lab, they're more prominent than the one in the wild, and the smell is least pungent, in with Angel noticed, but despite that, it still influenced Grim, though it did take a while to kick in. She leaned in a smelled the plant, mentally gagging at the pungent smell the flower produced. It's stinks...She thinks as she leans back, trying to get the smell out of her nose. She stands up and walk away from the plant, marking in the book the descriptions she identified with the plant. As she was writing down the information, she didn't notice that three tiny figures were watching her, smirks on their faces as they watch the girl finish up and head further in the woods. As she walks deeper in the woods, she spots other plants she identified, writing them down as she stops and observe, keeping track of the information. After walking and writing for about 30 minutes, she decided to stop and take a break, sitting next to an apple tree, trying to check over the information she written down, looking over it. While she was looking over the information, a gust of wind blew, turning the pages of the book she was reading. She blinks then tries to find the page she was on, happy at the fact that she at least knew what page she was on as she looks over the information. A little while later, she heard rustling sound, making her look up from the book and look around, not seeing anything as she checks her surroundings. Soon enough, she was hit on the head with an apple, in which it bounced and rolled off her head, landing a few feet in front of her. She only rubs her head in pain as she looks at the apple, then looking up to see that the apple just simply fell from the tree. She didn't think anything about it as she only put the book down and crawl towards the apple, another gust of wind blowing, making the apple move further away from her. Angel could only pout at the wind as she continues to crawl towards the apple, and every time she got close to the apple, another gust of wind would blow, making the apple move further and further away from her.

She starts to get annoyed after a while of this game as she continues to crawl, trying to get the apple, while the apple only gets away from her, not knowing that she entered a field of flowers. As she was about to give up, the apple stops moving, in which Angel stops, trying to see if the apple will move again. After testing it for a few seconds, she slowly reaches for the apple, and grabbed it, a smile on her face as she finally gotten the apple that caused her annoyance after 15 minutes. As she picked the apple up, a big gust of wind appeared towards her, causing the flowers in front of her to blow in her direction, a tornado of petals in her face as she only falls on her butt, coughing up the petals and removing the petals in her face. "Okay, what is going on here?!" She exclaims, still getting the petals out of her face. She heard a bell...no, three bells around her as she looks around, trying to find out who in the world put her through this adventure as she only trying to go over materials for class. Her eyes spot three tiny people, two female and one male she presumes, as they look like they're laughing at Angel, pointing at her while they laugh. She only huffs, still trying to get the petals out her hair while looking at the people. She noticed that they have wings of sorts, with each of them having a different feature. One of them had a short pink dress one, looking like it was made from flower petals, with short pink hair, while another one was wearing a long blue dress with yellow tips at the end, with long black hair. She noticed that the male had short blond hair with a green leaf on his dark green shirt, with his long pants matching the shirt color. She could only look at them dumbfounded as she just watches them laugh at her antics. The girl with the short pink hair looks up, seeing Angel staring at her and flies up to her, making Angel only see how tiny they were. They were no bigger than the palm of her hand as the girl only flies in front of her, waving her hands to get her attention as the others started to look at where their friend flew off too, eventually joining her. Angel only blinks as she tries to process what happened, realization setting in as she tries to ask them a question. "Um, what are you?"