🌟(EVENT STORY) Wish Upon a Star: Chapter 1🌟

A/N: As I have stated for the Harveston Event story, you can skip event stories if you want. It's not canon to the story. Just a lil light hearted stuff to read, which should distract u guys from me writing. I'm currently writing the side stories and will post them at the same time before the first weekend of August (I have a family reunion that weekend). Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the story and will see u guys in a week and a half! 7/22/23

BTW I'm SOOOOOO Team Barbie! 💖

Once upon a time, in a rural town, there lived an elderly toymaker who built a puppet made of wood. The old man cared dearly for this puppet, as he had no children of his own. One night, he gazed up at the twinkling stars blanketing the sky and said, "I wish that my little puppet might be a real boy." The old man drifted off to sleep soon after, only to be awoken by a great clattering in the night, and just what was making all that noise? Why, it was his very own puppet, talking and moving around! The toymaker realized, much to his amazement, that his wish had come true. He was overcome with joy, and so he raised the puppet with love, and they lived happily together. – Excerpt from a famous piece of literature.

"We'll stop there for today," Crewel states to the class as the bell rings, making everyone sigh in relief and get ready to head out. "But before we adjourn, we have some school business to discuss."

"Myaaaawn...." Grim yawns. "Looks like we're done here. Another hard day's work, done and dusted," he says tiredly.

"'A hard day's work?' You've been dozing off since lunch," Ace states.

"I don't know why you're picking on Grim, Ace," Angel says with a slight smirk. "Pretty sure I saw you gazing out the window all day, yourself," she giggles.

Ace only scratches his head. "Weeeell, I GUESS that's true...But I was listening to the teacher, honest. My eyes just happened to glance outside occasionally. Anyway, still better than napping."

"You both need to get your act together and pay attention to Professor Crewel," Deuce scolds Ace and Grim, making them sigh.

"You're always so uptight about this stuff," Ace states.

"But your grades ain't no better than mine," Grim smirks.

"Hey, shut up!" Deuce exclaims. "What's that got to do with anything?!"

"SILENCE!" Crewel shouts, whipping his stick at the three, making them flinch. "You pups are making a racket."

"Sorry, Professor..." They say apologetically.

"Now, as you already know, there's to be a school assembly in the lecture hall after class," Crewel states to the class. "I assume they'll be going over the Starsending, which is happening a week from today. Attendance is mandatory. That concludes today's announcements. Everyone, proceed to the lecture hall at once," he states and everyone only complied, picking up their stuff and heading to the room.

While the four got their seats, they looked around, seeing that the entire student body was in the lecture hall, talking amongst themselves at the event of the Starsending. "Well, we're here," Grim says as he looks around. "But I still don't get what this whole rigmarole's about."

"Weren't you listening? The professor clearly said it was about the Starsending," Ace says.

"What's that?" Grim asks curiously.

Ace just looks at him. "Are you being serious right now?"

"Um...I'd like to know too," Angel says.

Ace only sighs. "Really, Angel? You don't know either?"