🌹The Red Rose Tyrant🌹 Chapter 22

"When the mirror I've thrown shatter upon the ground, that is your signal to begin. Ready..." Crowley throws the mirror in the air and watches it falls. Everyone looks at the mirror in anticipation for the duel to start. Once it hit the ground, Crowley shouted, "Go!"

As soon as the mirror shattered, as Ace and Deuce was about to summon their spells, Riddle stepped first.

"Off With Your Heads!" He shouts, causing the collars to be back on Ace and Deuce in a matter of seconds.

"BWAAAAH!" Ace and Deuce shout, causing Angel's eyes to widen.

"Urrrgh...Not Again. I didn't even have time to finish my spell!" Ace says, angry at the fact that he was cut off.

"He shut us down like it was nothing..." Deuce mumbles. Angel and Grim head towards the two, looking at their collars.

"The duel only lasted a few seconds!" Angel said in surprise. "It was literally a blink!"

"Visualization is key to spell casting," Crowley explains while Riddle only look at the two pathetically. "The better you are at accurately visualizing your magic's effects, the stronger and more precise it will be. It would appear Mr. Rosehearts has finely honed his magic." Crowley states from the events.

"Myah...They didn't even stand a chance," Grim whines, obviously sad for the fact that Ace and Deuce lost the duel in a matter of seconds.

"Hmph. You didn't even last five seconds," Riddle says, causing the four to look at him. Ace, Deuce, and Grim only looked at him in disdain, while Angel only looked at him in pity. "That was all you had, and still you thought to challenge me? You must be utterly humiliated," He says with a smirk on his face, which only makes Ace angry. "I guess my mother was right. A man who cannot follow rules is a man who cannot achieve anything," Riddle mumbles and Angel overhears. She remembered what Trey said about Riddle. "His mom was especially talented, and she really wanted Riddle to live up to her legacy. So, from the moment Riddle woke up to when his head hit the pillow at the end of the night, every aspect of his life was planned, down to the minute, by the education program she made for him. And to please his parents, Riddle obediently completed every task they'd laid out for him"

"Tch...We agree that rules should be followed. But forcing others to follow nonsensical rules like the ones you've enacted is tyranny!" Deuce exclaims at Riddle, making him glare at him.

"Then you agree that breaking rules is wrong. And in this dorm, I AM the rules," Riddle says, putting his hand on his chest. "Therefore, those who cannot abide by my decisions deserve not the heads they use to complain!"

"No!" Angel says, causing everyone's attention to look at the usually quiet girl. Even Riddle, Trey, And Cater were surprised by her actions. "But that's not right! Why take it this far for rules that anyone can't keep up with? Rules don't make the person!"

"I AM the one who decided what is wrong and right!" Riddle yells at Angel, making her flinch back. She sees that the ink starts spreading on Riddle's body. "What sort of pitiful education have you received, that you cannot follow such simple rules?" Riddle says with a smirk as he walks towards the girl, making her step back in fear. "Clearly, you were born to parents with no magical capability. And as a result," He says, stopping in the girl's face. "You lack even the basic education necessary to attend a school such as this. It's quite sad." He sneers at Angel, who only held her head down in shame.

Deuce glares at Riddle bullying Angel. "You little...!"

"You shut your spoiled little mouth!" Ace shouts, causing everyone's attention to focus on him. He walks towards Riddle and throws a punch at his face, causing him to stumble back from the impact. Everyone's eyes widen at the scene that played out, with even Trey and Cater looking at the scene in surprise. Angel could only cover her mouth in shock at Ace's action while Ace gets in front of her.