Prologue Chapter 3

"Whoa! What the hell!" Grim says as he struggles to break free from his capturer's arms while the boy named Azul put out the fire at the ceiling.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

"MYAH?! What are you doing?!" Grim exclaims with a heart collar suddenly appeared on his neck. Upon closer inspection, it looks like one half is black while the other half is red, covering his neck.

"The Queen of Hearts's Rule 23: 'One must never bring a cat to a formal affair.'" Riddle starts saying. "Your very presence here is violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately."

"But I ain't a cat either!" Grim states angrily, obviously offended at the constant fact that he is being called a cat.

You're not?! Angel looked at Grim wide-eyed, thinking that he was just a cat since he looks like one as she slowly let Grim go from her arms.

"Don't you try'n collar me! I'll burn it right off!" Grim yells at Riddle, preparing a fireball, but can't summon one. "Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!" Could it be the collar...? Angel thinks.

Riddle chuckles. "Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat at this point."

"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-nothing!" Grim yells angrily at Riddle.

It's quite hard to believe that when there's a literal collar on you Angel sweat dropped.

"Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet." Riddle states in disgust. "The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus."

"Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle. You're signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy," Azul compliments with a smile, but Angel has a feeling it wasn't sincere. "I've just GOT to have it- ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it."

"Angel!" Crowley yells and Angel flinches at the tone of his voice. "Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? Now discipline your-"

"He's not my familiar!" Angel yells at Crowley, much to everyone's shock. She instantly realizes her action and blushed in embarrassment.

Crowley blinks in surprise. "What's that?! It isn't yours?"

Angel sighs. "I've never seen that creature before in my life! It's the creature that opened my coffin and chased me for my uniform...so it's not mine or could be mine...," she trails off.

"Oh...is that so?" Crowley ask with a hand on his chin. "Ahem...then I have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. My, but I AM kind," Crowley mumbles the last part. "...Someone take this away, please."

"NOOOOO! Let me gooooooo!" Grim yells as guards come and hold Grim in a tight hold, with Grim struggling to break free.

I guess I should be grateful that it's being expelled and not eaten...Angel thinks to herself, happy at the fact that she wasn't the cause of a death today.

"You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! Just you wait!" Grim continues to say as the guards take him away. Once they passed the doorframe, the door closed with a shut and Grim wasn't heard from again, leaving the room to be silent.

"I feel kinda bad for him...he just wanted to attend school..." Angel mumbles and Crowley overheard her.

Crowley sighs. "Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms. ...Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere." Crowley says as he looks around for said housewarden.