✨Side Story 16: Redecorating!✨

"I see, I see," Crewel says as he looks around Ramshackle dorm, with Angel following him around. As she has been staying in the dorm, Angel has been slowly cleaning each room, with at least many of the hallways, lounge, her and Grim's room, bathrooms, and a few other rooms clean from the mountains of dust in each room. The dust on the ceiling was a problem since neither her nor Grim could reach it, but the ghosts help take care of that, along with other tasks to help out the dorm. Angel found out that they sometimes sell items from the botanical gardens to help with anything the dorm might need, which Angel was thankful for since she didn't really earn any money from cleaning duty and helping out around campus. Crewel decided to look around the dorm, mainly making sure that Crowley didn't put her into any disease infested abandoned dorm and to check her living conditions, which he was happy to see that compared to the last time he saw this dorm, was clean at least, but the furniture is a little worse for wear. "I see that this place is cleaner than I expected. The last time I was here, the dust was starting to fall out of the ceiling."

"It still does, but it's a lot more manageable with the ghosts' help," Angel says as they walk back to the lounge.

"It's good to see that the conditions here are more livable than a few years ago," Crewel says as he looks at the walls. "I was worried about your living conditions, but I'm wondering why my precious puppy called me here. Did you need some help of some kind?"

"Ah, well, yeah," Angel says as she goes down the stairs back to the lounge. "I was wondering if you knew anything about the furniture. I wanted to see if there was a way to restore it or just to replace it."

Crewel walks towards the lounge, observing the furniture in the room. He could see where she was coming from, with the curtains tore up, windows with cracks, the couches having stains, and the dull color of the room overall. The cleaning made it look presentable, but that's just it, presentable. It didn't have that welcoming feeling compared to the other dorms, which he didn't expect from a place as run down as hers, but he could at least feel the effort put in. "Well, the curtains can definitely be replaced, along with some pillows and chairs, but restored is a long shot."

Angel could only sigh. She at least knew the furniture was filled with dust when she came here, but when she tried to clean it to get the musty smell out, spots appeared on the furniture, making her panic at the fact that she ruined the already ruined furniture further. "Then do you know how I can replace the furniture?"

"Ah, am I hearing that you want to redecorate the place?" Crewel asks, excitement in his voice at the thought of redecorating.

"I haven't actually thought about redecorating..." Angel thinks. "Though, I guess it would be nice to make the place just a little bit more...welcoming."

"Then you have chose the right person!" Crewel happily exclaims. "I am the one that can turn a sick puppy into the best dog show winner here. First thing first, let's decide on a color scheme. If you can decide on a color scheme, then we can find stuff that matches the scheme. Think big and finish small."

Angel thinks for a moment. "I don't want to completely redesign the lounge. I feel like the lounge can stay the same, since everyone will be welcomed here. The room on the other hand..."

Crewel nods at her reasoning. "Then we can just update the furniture in the lounge and just redecorate the room. I'm sure you're tired of the drab up there. Have you decided what furniture you wanted in the lounge? It doesn't hurt to go all out."

"Hmmm..." Angel hums as she looks around. She remembered a conversation she had with Ace and Deuce about how Heartslabyul has an audio system and a TV in the lounge, and she really liked the idea of having then in the dorm's lounge. Jack said that they mainly set on an audio system, but usually don't use it because they have their own music and focus on their fights and working out. "Maybe a stereo system and a TV..."