✨Side Story 17: An Interesting Proposal✨

A/N: Alright guys, another quick question: Which is more important: Money, Fame, or Love? 8/3/23

Also, here are the five side stories I promised!

Angel was quietly sitting in Octavinelle's lounge, letting time pass by by watching the fish swim in the aquarium. The reason she was in Octavinelle's lounge was because she asked Jade if she could talk to Azul about a private matter, specifically a potential deal in Jade's ears, and Jade relayed the message to Azul, which he 'gladly' accepted, as Jade put it when he told her. He told her that Azul would meet her a little before the Mostro Lounge opens, with a meal provided for the two of them to talk about the deal, with Azul thinking that deals are better conversed over a meal. She told Grim about the arrangement, with him giving her an uncertain look after the whole fiasco that happened the last time she made a deal with Azul, but she reassured him that it wouldn't be anything like that, at least she hopes so. She looked at the fish swimming by, letting her mind wander about what she was going to say to him. Azul was probably the best bet for her request, and she knew it, since Riddle even told her that out of all people, Azul MIGHT be one willing to hear her out, seeing how he could profit off her somehow or another. I hope this makes him help me... She thinks, seeing a fish look at her while she stares at it for a while, then swimming away, minding its business. She sighs, looking towards the closed doors of the Mostro Lounge, hoping that Azul didn't forget about the meeting. Her thoughts were soon dashed as the doors open, the twins stepping out and greeting her with a smile.

"Good Afternoon, Angel," Jade says to her. "Pleasure for you to join us this afternoon."

"Yeah, it's reeeal fun to see you here on your own this time," Floyd says. "Normally you're surrounded by other creatures, such as Macky, Crabby, and Sea Urchin."

"Ah...yeah. This is just a private matter with me and Azul. They don't need to know about it," Angel replies, hoping that the twins won't think less of her for heading into a deal with Azul in a hurry.

Floyd laughs. "Well, Lil' Jellyfishy here really got guts, huh, Jade?"

Jade chuckles. "She sure does, Floyd. Anyway, he is ready for you now. We shall take you to where the meeting will occur."

Angel only gets up from her seat and look at the twins and nodded. She walked toward them, and they let her take the lead, closing the door to the Mostro Lounge behind them as they head in front of her and lead her to where Azul is. As the three walk, Angel saw that the lounge did have more of a mysterious feel to it, maybe because they were still setting up for opening, or maybe it was because only the Octavinelle students were there, but it only added to her nerves. She had to see if Azul would help her out, even if he had to pull the "benevolence of the Sea Witch" card, and seeing that he had changed after the incident, maybe could listen to her proposal. After leading her to the back of the lounge, she spotted Azul at a sitting at a booth, arms on table in patience and legs crossed, waiting for his guest to arrive. He noticed the twins arrive with his guest and a smile appeared on his face.

"Ah, Angel. A wonderful surprise for you to call me," Azul says as he motions to the booth across from him. "Please. Take a seat. After all, it's best for my guest too be comfortable before discussing business, yes?" Angel just follows, sitting on the other side of him while he looks to the twins. "I think it's best if we had our meal. I'm sure she looks starving right now."

"Yessir. / No problem." The twins reply and they leave, heading to the kitchen, leaving the two alone.

Angel starts fidgeting in her seat. "U-um...Azul...I-"

"Let's not discuss the details now," Azul says as he fixes his glasses. "Deals are the most important when both sides feel content. It's what the Sea Witch would want, after all. A meal is the best way for both of us to lower our guards, wouldn't you say?"