🦁The Usurper from the Wild🦁 Chapter 13

"Housewarden Leona!" One of the student says in attention, looking at Leona and Ruggie.

"These students are trespassing on our territory!" The other student says.

"Let's teach 'em a little lesson! Heh heh heh," the student that's holding Angel's arm says, squeezing it to make her yelp in pain. Angel couldn't do anything, the strength that was applied to her arm made it feel like it was going to break. The boys could only keep an eye on the student, glaring him down for hurting their friend.

Ruggie looks at the girl and Grim, a smile appearing on his face while he put his hands behind his head. "Ah, I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria," he says to Grim and looks at Angel.

"Hey! It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar!" Grim shouts, aiming his paw at Ruggie.

"Hey now, friend. Let's not get carried away with such delicious-sounding nicknames," Ruggie says. "I have a proper name befitting my manly stature. It's Ruggie Bucchi. Don't wear it out."

"Hey..." Leona says as he looks at Angel. He walks up towards her, with her shaking at of fear and pain. "I know you. You're that herbivore that stepped on my tail at the botanical gardens." He smirks. "I think I'll call you 'rabbit.' You always shake like one when I see ya."

"You...You stepped on the housewarden tail?" One the student says to her, surprised at the news.

"Now you're really gonna pay!" The student holding her arm says, pulling up her arm above her head to make it in an uncomfortable position, making her yelp again. He's trying to rip my arm off...

"I-I'm sorry about that... I swear..." She says through the pain.

"'Sorry' is not good enough!" The student yells at her.

"Oh, that's right. I thought I'd seen you somewhere. It was at the gardens, huh?" Ruggie says.

"C'mon, Leona, Ruggie- let's beat 'em up!" One of the student says walking to the three boys, making the boys look at them, getting ready for a fight between them and the students basically holding Angel hostage.

"Stop yappin' like a pack of wild dogs," Leona speaks up, smirk off his face, making the boys stop walking. "You really wanna risk starting a fight before the tournament? What if you get disqualified?"

"What, so you're just gonna let 'em walk away? Not even nibble on 'em a little?!" One student says to Leona.

"No one's lettin' anyone walk away," Leona says, another smirk appearing on his face. "We're gonna resolve this with a 'friendly' game of Spelldrive."

"Spelldrive?" One of them ask him curiously.

"After all, it doesn't violate any school rules to cast spells during a game of Spelldrive," Leona states, crossing his arms and looking at the three boys and monster.

"Shyeheehee!" Ruggie chuckles, smirking. "I doubt these weaklings could endure so much as a single game." The comment does not go unheard by the four, who turn their glares from the student holding Angel hostage to all of them, not liking the fact that they called them weaklings.

"Welp, I'm not takin' THAT lyin' down. Now we got no choice but to fight," Grim says in annoyance.

"You say that like we had a choice to begin with," Deuce says with a sigh, but a determined look.

"All right, fine! You're on! Cater! Remember this when you pick the official team!" Ace says, making Cater sigh.

"Are you kidding me here...? Hastage #lame. All right, let's do this..." He says. "But first thing first, could let our little teacup go?" He asks the students, who only look at Leona and he nods, letting the girl go. Angel could only try and hold her arm, happy at the fact that she doesn't have to take anymore pain, but it still hurts when she tries to move it. They all head towards the field, with Cater stopping by to check on Angel. "Angel, you watch from the sideline. Try to read their movements and convey it to us, okay?" He asks while looking at her arm. "It's okay if you can't get every detail. If you can, just focus on the big things," he says to reassure her from the pain and she only nods. He follows the other boys towards the field, getting ready for the Spelldrive match. Angel could only look at the group of boys on the field, hoping that nothing will happen. She sees that Leona, Ruggie, and the three students have taken the left side of the field and Ace, Deuce, Cater, and Grim taken the right side of the field. There were brooms headed to the students, with Cater taking one and starting to float and some of the Savanaclaw students taking two brooms; Angel could only watch in worry as both side take their positions, trying to do as Cater says.