🛷(EVENT STORY) The Harveston Sledathon: Chapter 1🛷

FIRST THING FIRST: 3 Things you need to know for event stories I'm doing:

1) you can skip them. These are stories with character you do not know yet. For people who have played TW know them but for those who don't, skip them since they will be introduced LATER in the story.

2) I will post event stories as soon as I am finished with them. I will not write ALL the event stories since they take time but some of them will be written. Once I finish all of the event stories, I will put them in the right order (since I'm starting on book 2, I will publish the event story while I'm posting the book 2 chapters. When I finish with the event stories, I will move them to the beginning before book 2 so it's easy to skip and such). I will continue to write book 2 as I am doing these.

3) These event stories will be long since I'm not doing my usual, book 1, chapter ??? In the game, it's a combination of ALL the chapters in one chapter, which means it's gonna be a lot of reading. I hope you guys came prepared.

I accidentally posted chapter one of book 2 earlier today, but will move this chapter to before book 2 starts to make it easier for ppl to skip if they want. I hope you guys enjoy it! (4/7/23)

As Epel is walking around outside Pomefiore's dorm, he looks around, making sure the coast is clear. "All clear on the right, and all clear on the left." He says as he finishes his lookout. He sighs in relief. "No one's coming. Here goes...! DAGNABBIT AND CONSARN IT!" He yells. After a few moments, he sighs in relief. "...Phew. Okay, I feel a little better now. Vil really let me have it for accidentally slipping into my accent when I saw him in the hall. I was born and raised in Harveston. What does he expect for cryin' out loud?!" Epel says as he starts pacing around the outside. "I've had it up to HERE with all of his stupid nitpitcking! If I had a thaumark for everytime he's told me 'ain't' isn't a word, or 'It's 'I,' not 'Ah,'' or 'indoor voice, please'...Well, I guess I just gotta watch myself around Vil. I don't like it, but it is what it is," Epel says with a sigh. "I wish I could visit home, but our next break's a long ways away."

Suddenly his phone rings, making him surprised. He gets his phone from his pocket and look at the caller ID. "Huh, someone's calling me. It's..." He looks at the screen in confusion. "Meemaw?" He presses the answer button and put the phone to his ear, listening for the voice. "Hey, Meemaw. How ya been? It's ain't everyday you call me up on the phone. Somethin' goin' on?" Epel listens and his eyes widen. "Huh?...BWHAAAA?!"

Epel  walks into the cafeteria, seeing that lunch is already in full swing. He sighs at the situation he was thrown into. "Boy, that phone call threw me for a loop... It's great I get to go home, but...Does it have to be tomorrow? Talk about short notice!" He says, making some students look at him and carry on with their business. He gets into the lunch line and get his food. "Why's Meemaw have to spring this on me? And Apparently, I gotta bring some friends too. Who could I even ask?" Epel sighs and looks around the cafeteria, seeing that students are already happily eating their lunches. "I spent so long tryin' to figure out that it made me late for lunch. This place is packed. Are there any free tables...?" He looks around the cafeteria and see a certain duo sitting at a table. "Oh look, Angel and Grim are over there!" Epel says as he heads over to the duo.

At the table, Angel and Grim is happily eating their food, with Angel reading a book and eating and Grim happily munching on his food. Suddenly, Epel walks up to them, making them both look at him as he gives them a small smile. "Hey, Angel, Grim. Is this seat taken?" Epel asks.

Angel gives him a smile back. "Hi Epel. You can take a seat there if you need to."

"Thanks a bunch. I don't think I'd be able to find another seat," Epel sighs in relief, happy at the fact he got a seat.