✨Side Story 14: The Stranger With the Blue Hair✨

A/N: Thanks for understanding the crazy chapter changes! (5/16/23)

"Ugh...class is a bore," a certain blue haired figure said as he walks through the hallway, on his way back to the dorm. "If I didn't have to go to class, I would have stayed in an played the special limited time event today...so many mats to get, so little time," the figure sighs. "Maybe I can get Ortho to go to class for me instead..." The figure continues to walk through the hallway, trying to avoid people as they leave and change classes, each of them having conversations with others as they walk down the hallway. When the figure turned the corner, he stopped, seeing a particular white-haired person standing in the hallway, waiting on someone. After looking at the girl, the figure only jumped back behind the corner, peeking around to watch the situation. Ugh! That's the freshman girl, isn't it? The figure thinks, looking around to see that other students are looking at the girl in confusion. Why is she here?! This is the third year hallway! I know she's not OP but why is she here?!

Angel was waiting on Cater and Trey who said that they wanted to have lunch with her for a change, not sure why but agreed, nonetheless. She was standing in the hallway, waiting for them to get out of class, looking at her phone to pass the time and to try and not like at people looking at her when she felt eyes on her as students only passed by her. When are they coming out? It's getting a bit uncomfortable here... She thinks as she tries to put attention on her phone, but it only gets harder as time goes by. She glances up from her phone, trying to look for the upperclassmen without trying to make eye contact with other students; however, she did lock eyes with a certain blue haired figure, making the figure only jump and hide behind the corner while she just stared at the corner in a daze.

No way no way no way no way we did not just make eye contact! The figure only panics, trying not look around the corner to see the girl looking at him. Wait a sec.... that girl...isn't her name...Angel? I think some people joined together for a fanclub of her... The figure thinks for a moment. I think some ppl from Ignihyde are part of it, but 3D is so lame. 2D's where's it at... The figure only sighs as looks at the corner. Ugh... I need to go that way, but with her there, ppl would try to start a convo and I do not have the stats to continue one. But on the other hand, that limited time event only last for the week and I got to grind all the mats for upgrades... The figure thinks, debating at the choices he has. After a few moments, he sighs. If I walk fast enough, maybe they'll leave me alone. Yeah, that'll work. The figure only takes a deep breath and steps out from behind the corner, slowly but quickly trying to pass by the sea of students.

As Angel was watching the corner for the person that was hiding from her, she jumped at how suddenly the person appeared, seeing that they were heading her way. She only stared at the figure, looking at their features. She could tell that they were tall and instead of a uniform, he was wearing a grey jumpsuit of sorts with headphones around his neck. The figure also looked pale, with blue lips (Angel wasn't sure if it was lipstick or natural), and yellow eyes, but what caught her attention the most was the long, messy, blue hair of...fire? She could only look at the figure in awe, looking at his hair in confusion as she wonders if his hair is really fire or maybe just an illusion. I've never seen fire hair before...Isn't it hot...? How can that work...? She thinks looking at the figure, but she couldn't just go up and ask him. She had a feeling he was an upperclassmen, but the fact that she thinks there's no way he would answer her questions, and after dealing with Leona, she really didn't want to bother him, but her curiosity only rises, making her debate if she should ask just because.

The figure only looks down, looking up as he walks, only to see Angel still staring at him, a nervous look on her face and he starts mentally panicking. She's looking at me! I do NOT want to establish a social link rn. I gotta pass by! She might think I'm weird, she keeps staring at me. Well, it's not my fault I'm not social capable of speaking to normies! The figure thinks, only to frown at the girl, who only flinches and look down in shame. He only sighs and continues walking, picking up his speed.