Welcome to the Villains' World Prologue

Silence...everything was silent and cold. The silence echoes across the darkness and the cold atmosphere greeted no one in sight. With the darkness being infinite, a strange voice welcomes the darkness.

Ahh...My dear beloved...a lovely and noble flower of evil...

Galloping sounds of horses could be head, along with the sounds of a carriage right behind, in the middle of darkest and quietest night. The sounds of crows and ravens fill the air, squawking their dark lullaby and the moonlight shines brightly upon the land. Trees surrounding and dead silence added into its current atmosphere.

Truly...you are the most beautiful of all...

Amidst the darkness, there stood a thin small pale skinned girl, in a white dress, barefoot, with flowing wavy white hair engulfing her body. She stood silently, looking at nothing, but letting the voice continues.

Mirror, mirror on the wall...who is...

She continues to listen to the voice. Her purple eyes dulled down from color to follow the voice like a trance, ignoring the sounds of the crows and ravens. She feels them stare at her, squawking louder as the voice continues.

Those who are guided by the dark mirror, as long as your heart desires...

She starts to walk forward, listening to the voice and the sounds of the birds, slowly making her way into the forest. She walks slowly, ignoring the branches and dirt on the ground, like a doll on puppet strings. A mirror slowly appears about 10 feet in front of her and meets her eye level despite the distance.

Take the hand that appears in the mirror...

As soon as these words were spoken, a hand starts to form in the mirror. The girl slowly walked towards the mirror, slowly letting her hand be raised from her side as the distance decreases. The squawking of the crows and ravens get louder and louder with each step she takes, almost as a warning, but she ignores them. Slow breaths are exhaled with every step, and despite the danger she might be feeling, she continues to ignore it. When she approaches the mirror, she stops, and let her hand move towards the mirror, unconsciously, and gently took the hand in the mirror. Letting the mirror guide her, she slowly takes a step into the mirror and let her body follows, letting her entire body be engulfed by the mirror. The mirror guides her inside into a world of darkness, leading her deeper into the mirror once her body fully enters the mirror. The darkness seems comforting, blocking the sounds of the crows and raven behind her as she continues to go further and further away from the face of the mirror. Eventually, the darkness engulfs her, and silence comes. The girl's purple eyes that were once opened, suddenly starts to close, welcoming the peaceful darkness.

No matter what...NEVER LET GO OF MY HAND

Bring forth thy LIGHT...Among the DARKEST HEARTS