Jokes

Taylor has been upset from the second she got home from the studio. You could tell she had a rough day and you didn't really wanna make it any worse so you decided to give her some space and let her be.

You went upstairs for a couple of hours and watched a couple of movies before you decided to go back downstairs to check on Taylor.

You saw her sitting on the couch in the same position she was in when you left her there a couple of hours ago.

You sat down next to her and kissed her cheek, something that normally made her smile but she didn't do anything.

You had a way to cheer her up and make her a feel a little better.

"Hey, Taylor! What kind of music is a balloon scared of? Pop music."

She tried to hide it but she smiled a little so you kept going.

"Why can't you trust trees? Because they're shady."

Taylor giggled with that one and so did you.

"What do you call a teddy bear with no teeth? A gummy bear."

That one got her and she laughed so hard that it made her stomach ache.

Once you both calmed down Taylor pulled you on her lap and kissed you, brushing her thumb across your lip.

"Thank you for cheering me up. I love you, baby."

You smiled and rubbed the tip of your nose against hers. "Always, Tay. I love you too."