hickeys

You tried to fight back a yawn as you brushed your teeth. It was early, way too early for your liking, but you promised you'd accompany Taylor to the studio today and you weren't gonna back out on her.

You jumped when a pair of arms went around your waist. "Good morning" you giggled as she yawned in the middle of her words. You rinsed your mouth out and put your toothbrush back in the holder before turning around and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Morning, Tay."

You let her brush her teeth and walked downstairs to grab a glass of water, although you knew on the way to the studio you'd definitely need some coffee. "How do you always look so effortlessly beautiful?" You nearly dropped your glass of water when you heard Taylor's voice from behind you. You giggled and shrugged your shoulders, a little blush on your cheeks.

"What time we gotta go?" Taylor walked up behind you, looking up at the clock on the wall before kissing your neck. "I don't know babe. 10, 20 minutes, maybe an hour." You laughed at her response, ready to protest and tell her that you should probably be getting ready to go when your mind went blank as a mark was sucked on your skin.

"Hey, come on, no marks. Paparazzi doesn't need to see that." Taylor rolled her eyes at you and continued to kiss your neck. "Screw the paparazzi. My girlfriend is stunning and i'm gonna make sure that everyone can see just how much I love her." You scoffed as your hair was pushed to the other side of your neck. "We really need to go." Taylor whined and pouted, her chin resting on her shoulder making you giggle at how childish she was.

You turned around and kissed her forehead. "I love you. Don't need you to be late, especially when i'm tagging along for the first time. Come on." You grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to get ready for the day ahead as Taylor whined and dragged her feet, eventually giving in when she saw that you weren't gonna change your mind.