You can't swim and she protects you (requested)

You sat on a towel in the sand with Taylor by your side as you watched all the beachgoers having a blast. You love going to the beach - the sun, the chance to get a little tan, and maybe put your feet in the water. But you would never go any further and you would never go near the water without Taylor because you couldn't swim and you were always scared that someone was gonna push you in.

You're short and you didn't like the thought of what could all possibly be in the water. You never learned to swim and you never really took much interest in it, and Taylor has always been so understanding and supportive of that.

You grabbed Taylor's hand and you both stood up, walking over to the water to let you dip your toes in. She had her arms wrapped around you from behind, her chin resting on your shoulder while you stared out at the water ahead. You didn't think anything could ruin this day, until you heard a dreadful voice coming from behind you. "Y/n" You turned around and your heart dropped when you came face to face with your bully back in high school.

You were about to ask her what she wanted, considering you haven't seen her in years, which you were happy about. She knew your fears and she used to use them against you all the time, but you didn't think she'd still be so despicable and want to use them against you to this day. But she did. She was gonna use your fears against you, like she always did.

You saw that all too familiar gleam in her eyes. One that you haven't seen in several years, but you would never be able to forget. She threw you in the water and right away you started to panic. Taylor didn't hesitate to jump in and rescue you. She swam out to where you were and pulled you in her arms, letting you catch your breath for a few seconds before swimming back to shore and sitting in the sand as you both tried to catch your breath.

Taylor pushed your wet hair away from your face, running her hands across your wet skin before resting her hands on your cheeks. "You okay?" You nodded your head and leaned in to her embrace, her arms wrapping around your back and she rested her chin on your head. "Wanna go home?" You looked back at the water, searching around for the person who once made your life a living hell. You looked back at Taylor and shook your head. "No. I'm not letting her get the best of me again. I wanna spend a couple more hours here with you."

Taylor smiled and you both got up and walked back over to your spot. You laid back on the towel and Taylor laid down on her side, combing your wet hair back and running her fingers through it. "Thanks for rescuing me." Taylor giggled and leaned her head on your shoulder. "I'll always be there to protect you. I won't ever let anyone hurt you." You smiled as she kissed your forehead softly.

You truly did have the most amazing girlfriend ever.