she thinks you're cheating (requested)

You were sitting on the couch with Taylor watching a movie together. She has a couple weeks off and she's so excited to be spending them with you. She couldn't help but notice that you've been really secretive lately though. You shield your phone screen from her and you tend to rush out without any explanation - just telling Taylor you'd be back soon and that you love her, but you'd be gone for hours at a time and Taylor was starting to get a funny feeling about it.

You had your head on her shoulder and her arm was draped around your waist protectively. Suddenly your phone chimed from next to you and you grabbed it, shielding it from Taylor once again. "I hate to do this, but I have to go. I love you. I'll be back soon." You grabbed your keys and put your shoes on before rushing out the door. Taylor wasn't really sure what to think anymore. She needed to know what you were doing so she could have some peace of mind. She turned off the tv and grabbed her phone and her keys before rushing out to her car.

She kept her distance behind your car so you wouldn't think it was her. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as she followed behind you. You pulled into a parking lot and Taylor frowned when she saw you park your car and rush inside a building. She parked her car and got out, realizing as she got closer and closer to entering the building that you were at a hospital. Taylor felt her nerves bubbling for a new reason now. She was concerned about you. She rushed inside and walked down the hallways, unsure of where in the world you could've gone. She continued walking down the hallway until she walked by a room with a door open. She peeked inside and saw you. She saw you hugging a girl on a hospital bed with flowers in your hands.

You heard a couple footsteps coming from the doorway and you looked behind you to find Taylor standing there. "Taylor? What are you doing here?" She shook her head, feeling confused as to what was going on. "Me? What are you doing here?" You handed the flowers to the woman on the bed and stood up, walking over to Taylor and grabbing your hands in hers. "I was transferring blood" Taylor looked at your left arm to find a bandage over it. She ran her thumb across it and looked up at you. "Why?"

You looked back at the woman on the bed. "That's my friend. I've always considered her more than a friend, like family. She got me through a lot before I met you. She's been pretty sick lately and I've been coming to visit her and transfer blood when I can." Taylor looked away from you, her cheeks bright red with embarrassment. You chuckled and put two fingers under her chin to push it up, her eyes locking with yours. "I'm sorry. I'm just embarrassed. I can't believe I thought that..." She paused and put her hand on your hip. "I'm sorry." You smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "It's all good. Come on, come meet my friend." You tugged on her hand and led her over to the bed where your friend was.

She knows you'll never let her forget about this. She was just happy to know that everything was okay.