you write fanfiction about your relationship with her (requested)

Writing has always been a huge hobby of yours. A couple months ago you started writing about your relationship with Taylor. You've always written things based on your personal life or things you've experienced and writing on the platform you decided to start publishing your stories on gave you the opportunity to stay anonymous.

It was a daily routine for you. You wrote every morning and every night, mostly everything being based on things from your personal life with a couple chapters here and there that were purely fictional.

You left your laptop open on the bed with your most recent chapter loaded up. You went downstairs to get some water, not thinking much of leaving your laptop open, but when you got back upstairs you saw Taylor staring at it. You dropped the bottle of water at your feet and rushed over to your laptop. Taylor grinned at you when you pulled the laptop away from her. "So you write fanfiction, huh? About me? About us?"

You rolled your eyes at her and slammed your laptop shut before sulking over to the other side of the bed, a little humiliated that she'd found it. You didn't mean to cry about it but you couldn't stop yourself. Taylor walked over to you and put her hands on your shoulders. "Hey. It's okay. Don't cry, baby, please." You leaned your head on her shoulder and shook your head, feeling really embarrassed over not just writing about your relationship with Taylor, but her finding it as well. "I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed."

Taylor chuckled and tilted your chin up so you'd look in her eyes. "Don't be. It was cute. I like that you wrote about us." You quirked a brow up at her. "Really?" She nodded, a slight smirk on her lips. "Keep writing." She kissed your lips and giggled against them before she deepened the kiss.

This could definitely give you some inspiration for your next chapter.