She carries you when you're tired

"It's so good to have you with me. I've missed you so much." Taylor whispered as she wrapped her arm around you and pulled you to her side. You joined Taylor on tour just a few days ago and it's been a blast so far. Since she doesn't have a show tonight she wants to explore the city with you, making sure she took you to all the places she knew you'd love.

It's been fun so far. She took you out for lunch, you went to a couple museums, met some fans, and went out for some ice cream at a cute little place you saw. But now it's getting late and you have to walk back to the hotel, and since you've been walking almost all day long - you're tired.

Your hand was intertwined with Taylor's as you walked. You kept trying to keep up with her but you're starting to drag your feet. Taylor looked at you and saw how exhausted you looked. "You tired baby?" You could only nod and Taylor stopped walking to get down on her knees. "Get on my back, beautiful girl."

You arched a brow at her but got on her back anyways, giggling as she wrapped her arms around your legs and carried you. You'd stop every now and then when you'd encounter fans, more than willing to take photos with them, but Taylor wouldn't let go of you and made sure you stayed on her back the entire time.

You kept your head on her shoulder, smiling as her fingertips would occasionally travel up and down your legs. "This better, darling?" You grinned and kissed her cheek making her giggle. "Yeah. Thanks Tay." She smiled as you began to litter kisses along her shoulder, her heart doing leaps in her chest.

When you got back to the hotel room Taylor gently put your feet back on the ground and walked to the bed. She took off her shoes and put her phone on the nightstand, grinning when you walked over to her and sat down next to her. "What did I do to deserve you?' You whispered and began to kiss her face. She laughed and fell back on the bed, her arms wrapping around your back as you climbed on her lap and started to tickle her.

"I love you so much. Thank you for everything you do for me." Taylor reached her hand up and twirled a lock of your hair around her fingertips before tucking it behind your ear. "I love you too. You know i'll do anything for you, always. You're just so amazing." She whispered the last part softly before grabbing your chin and pulling you down for a kiss.