you're a lot younger than her & she kisses you for the first time (requested)

Taylor stared at you from her place on the couch next to you. You were watching a movie together and Taylor was trying to fight the urge to just grab you and pull you on her lap and kiss you.

She's known you since you were a baby. You've grown up together, her mom being close friends with yours, and despite your ten year age difference she's always had the biggest crush on you. She's tried to keep it to herself though; since you just turned twenty and you have your whole life ahead of you. She doesn't wanna lose you or the inseparable friendship you've built.

You've had feelings for her for years now. You never really realized how much you actually like her until you turned 16. But just like Taylor, you keep your crush to yourself because you're too afraid of losing her.

The movie ended a few minutes later and Taylor realized she missed a majority of it because she was too busy looking at you. She cleared her throat and turned the tv off. her heart was pounding when you smiled at her but she tried her best not to let it show that you make her nervous.

"So what do we do now?" Taylor thought about it for a moment before an idea came to her mind. "Do you wanna play truths?" You cracked another smile and this time Taylor felt butterflies in her stomach. "It's like truth or dare, without doing dares." The idea was intriguing so you agreed.

"Okay. I'll start. How old were you when you had your first kiss?" You looked away from her and focused on your nails, picking and scratching at them. "I haven't." Taylor's eyes went wide and you bit your lip. Your cheeks were turning red. Taylor was quiet and part of you wondered if you should've just lied and made something up. "I know it's embarrassing but-" You tried to explain yourself when a pair of slightly chapped lips met yours.

It dawned on you that the pair of lips were Taylor's and you started to melt right into her. Taylor was kissing you shyly but with everything she's felt with you over the years. She slowly pulled away, letting her lips lightly brush over yours for a few seconds. Her breath fanned across your lips and they were soon tugging up in a smile.

you were confused and surprised and the chuckle that left your lips made Taylor's eyes go wide. "What was that for?" Taylor's heart was pounding again but this time out of fear. She wondered if she had messed everything up by kissing you.

"I'm sorry. I just... got lost in the moment. I've had the biggest crush on you for the longest time. Wait, no. Forget that. I-I'm in love with you and I have been for years. I love everything about you and i'm sorry if I messed things up between us. I understand if you don't feel the same way and I'm sorry if you hated the kiss I just..." You took her by surprise by crashing your lips back on hers.

You felt her fingers brush across your cheeks as she started to kiss you back with pure passion. "Who says I hated it?" You asked Taylor as you pulled away from the kiss. She grinned at you and it made your heart skip a beat.

"I'm in love with you too, Tay." She breathed out a sigh of relief and leaned her forehead on yours. "Really?" you nodded and pressed your lips to her nose. "I just never said anything because I was afraid of ruining things between us. I love you too much to lose you so I just kept everything to myself."

Taylor looked into your eyes before pulling you in for another kiss. "I love you y/n" she muttered against your lips. "I love you too Taylor" You said, resuming the kiss and letting yourself melt right into her again.