happy birthday (requested)

All you've ever wanted your whole life is a puppy, a border collie, to be exact. You've always loved them; you've always admired how smart they are and you know they'd help you with your social anxiety, but growing up your family never let you have one. Your family could never afford one and you've started to give up hope that you'll ever have one.

You woke up feeling excited for your birthday. You thought Taylor would wake you up this morning but she wasn't next to you in bed. You walked downstairs and saw her standing at the stove where she was putting some food on a plate for you. She turned around and saw you, a big smile on her face. "Happy birthday y/n!" She grabbed your hand and sat you at the bar where she put the plate of food in front of you. "Okay birthday girl. You stay here and eat your breakfast while I go grab your present for you!" She kissed your cheek and walked out of the room. You ate quickly, not just because the food was absolutely delicious but because you couldn't wait to find out what Taylor had gotten for you.

You put your plate in the sink and walked into the living room where Taylor was sitting on the couch. Her eyes lit up when she saw you. You walked over to her and sat down next to her. "So I got you something I know you really want." You raised an eyebrow at her but giggled when she kissed your nose, running out of the room and down the hall to the guest bedroom. She walked back in with a blanket in her hands, something noticeably moving under it.

"Taylor?" She giggled and sat down next to you. "Move the blanket" she said softly, the biggest smile on her face as she started to bounce her knee up and down excitedly. You moved the blanket and gasped loudly when you saw the puppy you've wanted since you were a little girl. "Oh my god. Taylor!" You grabbed the puppy in your hands, putting it on your lap and giggling happily as it started to lick your face. "You like it baby?" You leaned forward and gave Taylor a sweet kiss on the lips as she laughed. "Like it? I love it! Thank you Tay! I've wanted one for so long! How did you do this?" She smiled and stroked your cheek. "I know someone. I know you've wanted one since you were a little girl. Figured this would be the perfect gift for you."

The puppy licked her hand making both of you laugh. Tears filled your eyes as you watched the puppy. "Why are you crying?" Taylor asked you as she pet the dog happily. "Just really happy is all. Thank you for making my dream come true." Taylor smiled and pressed a kiss to your temple. "Of course, darling. He's all yours." The puppy jumped on your lap and started licking your arm. This little guy was all yours and you swore you've never felt so happy.