you're really sick - part two (requested)

Taylor woke up just a couple hours later. She reached out to grab you but you weren't there and she instantly panicked. She shot up in bed, turning the lamp on next to her and looking around the room for you.

She heard you whimpering in the bathroom and she jumped out of bed, running inside to find you laying on the floor drenched in sweat. "Y/N" she ran over to you, gently placing her hand on your stomach only to pull it away when you groaned loudly. "It hurts. It hurts, Tay, make it stop." Taylor's mind was racing with all the possibilities of what could be happening to you. "I'm gonna take you to the hospital y/n." She put her hands under your your back and picked you up. She grabbed her keys and her phone and slid on her shoes before rushing you out to the car.

She put you in the backseat hoping that it would make you feel more comfortable but she felt bad because she couldn't hold your hand the whole way there and you were reaching out for her. You kept groaning and rolling around on the seats to find a more comfortable position, but everything hurt too bad and nothing was helping. Taylor felt like she could finally breathe when the hospital came into view. She quickly parked the car and ran over to you. She picked you up and carried you inside. "My girlfriend needs help, she's really sick and she's hurting really badly, please help her."

Thankfully there was no one else in the waiting room so they were able to get you back right away. They put you on a bed and Taylor held your hand the entire way down the hall. She pushed the hair that was sticking to your forehead away, kissing you cheeks a few times in hopes that it would calm you down a bit. She could tell you were hurting and you were really scared and she wished she could take it all away from you. She'd much rather be in pain than see you in pain, especially since she didn't know how she could help you feel better.

The doctor finally came in a few minutes later. He asked Taylor what was going on since you were clearly hurting too much to speak. "She was throwing up earlier. I called my mom because I was really worried but she said it was probably just a bad case of the flu. She fell asleep for a little while, i'm not sure exactly how long for, but when I woke up she wasn't in bed. She was laying on the bathroom floor just soaked with sweat and she keeps saying she's in a lot of pain. Can you please help her?" Taylor's voice cracked at the end as she started to panic again.

The doctor nodded his head. "Absolutely. Y/n, i'm gonna press around on your stomach a bit. Tell me exactly where it hurts, okay?" It wasn't too bad at first but when his hand pressed down on the spot that hurt you nearly screamed from how bad it hurt. Taylor laced her fingers with yours and she leaned down to kiss your face a little. "Yeah, your mom's probably right, it's most likely just a bad case of the flu. It's not appendicitis so that's great news. We'll do a couple tests, try to find something that'll help take the pain away a bit, and maybe keep her in for the rest of the night for observation but I just think it's the flu." Taylor felt a huge weight get lifted from her shoulders at the doctors words. "Thank you."

The doctor left the room a few seconds later leaving you and Taylor alone. "You okay, my baby?" She stroked your cheek softly. "It hurts still." Taylor nodded, biting at her lip because she felt like crying from seeing you hurting so much. After a couple tests were done and the doctor was certain that it was only a bad case of the flu, you somehow managed to fall asleep and eventually so did Taylor.

You woke up a couple hours later to find your fingers still intertwined with Taylor's. She had her forearms resting on your hospital bed and her head was resting on them. The chair by your bed was extremely uncomfortable but Taylor pushed through it because she wasn't gonna leave your side, no matter what. You moved your hand up and moved some of her hair away from her face. She opened her eyes and looked up at you, smiling when she noticed there was color on your face again. "Hey, darling. Feeling any better." You smiled when she gave your hand a small squeeze. "Yeah. I feel a lot better."

A few hours later you were discharged and Taylor took you home. She made you stay in bed all day and sleep as much as you could. Whenever you needed anything she got it for you. She didn't leave your side at all, just like she always promised you that she wouldn't.