she takes care of you

"C'mon, beautiful girl, we gotta get you up to bed." Taylor whispered as she guided you up the stairs. Your eyes are half closed and you're so tired that you're basically dragging your feet. "We're almost there, darling. Almost to bed." She promised as she rubbed your back.

Finally you reached the bedroom and you're just so exhausted you collapsed onto the bed, pretty much fast asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. Meanwhile, Taylor was getting you a pair of pajamas for you and with her back facing you she didn't even notice you had fallen asleep. She giggled as soon as she saw you, her heart leaping in her chest at the sight of you sound asleep.

Taylor didn't wanna wake you so she had the idea to carefully help you out of your clothes. She gently pulled your shorts down your legs and slipped on your pajama bottoms before she carefully raised your arms and took off your shirt. She slowly put your shirt on before gently laying your body back on the bed and pressing a kiss to your forehead.

Once she was in bed she curled up behind you and wrapped her arm around your stomach to pull you as close as possible. "I love you so much y/n. Sweet dreams" she whispered before tucking her face in your neck and closing her eyes, falling asleep shortly afterwards.