stolen shirts, stolen kisses

Taylor dug through the clean clothes in the dryer in search of her favorite shirt. She couldn't find it anywhere; it wasn't hanging up in it's usual spot in the closet and it wasn't in the clean clothes, all the dirty laundry has officially been washed and she still can't find it.

She walked upstairs to go through the closet once more only to find you fresh out of the shower in the shirt she's been searching for for the past twenty minutes. "Is that my shirt?" She said as she walked over to you. You turned your head as you ran the brush through your hair. "Maybe..." She giggled and ran her hand down your back, the fabric clinging to your slightly damp skin. "I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to find it."

You giggled as she pressed her forehead against yours, her lips tugging upwards when she heard your laugh. "Sorry." Taylor chuckled and shook her head, pressing her lips to your cheek a few times. "It's alright, beautiful girl." She grabbed your chin and tilted it up so she could kiss you, but the kiss was interrupted by you giggling against her lips.

"What?" She laughed and you shrugged your shoulders. "Don't know, you just make me really happy, Tay." Taylor smiled and kissed you once more. "You make me happy, darling. So so happy." She broke the kiss and buried her face in your neck, clinging onto you and pulling you as close as she could. "So lucky to have you. So lucky to call you mine." She whispered and kissed your neck a couple times before leaning her head on your shoulder. "Love you so much Taylor."

Taylor smiled and lifted her head to kiss your temple before nuzzling her nose against it. "I love you so much more."