tummy aches

You woke up with an ache in your stomach that just wouldn't ease. In fact, as the day went on it only got worse. Every second of it was awful but Taylor was there to take care of you and she was doing an incredible job.

The hard part was the things came along with your stomach ache like a little nausea and cold chills which turned into sweating when Taylor would lay a heating pad on your stomach in hopes that it would help.

Taylor was laying on the bed next to you and rubbed your stomach, adjusting the heating pad that was only helping a little.

You whined as the pain in your stomach spread to your chest a little and the nausea got a little more intense. You needed to eat considering you haven't had anything to eat all day but the thought of food alone made you feel like you were gonna puke.

"Do you need anything baby?" Taylor whispered in your ear as she rubbed your stomach.

"No. I just wanna feel better."

She clicked her tongue and kissed your warm cheek. "Just try and rest, okay? You need to get some sleep. Maybe this will go away a bit if you do."

You felt so uncomfortable and were in so much pain it felt like it would be impossible to get any sleep.

But you knew Taylor was right and all you wanted was for this to pass.

So you slowly and carefully adjusted your body, this position slightly more comfortable than the last.

"Better baby?" You nodded your head and closed your eyes, the feeling of Taylor rubbing your stomach and the heating pad resting on your stomach made you feel more comfortable, comfortable enough to sleep.

"Get some sleep y/n. I'll be here when you wake up."

You soon drifted off to sleep, comfortably wrapped up in Taylor's arms.

You could only hope that you'd feel better when you woke up.