You need stitches

You and Taylor were bike riding since it was such a beautiful day outside and you both wanted to soak up as much of it as possible. It was so fun so far. Taylor said something you didn't quite catch so you turned your head to ask her again. 

"y/n watch out!" You heard Taylor yell and the next thing you knew your bike flipped over and you landed on the ground - hard. 

Taylor slowed down and jumped off her bike before laying it on the ground and rushing over to you. Thankfully you were wearing a helmet so you didn't hurt your head, but your hands and your legs were a whole different story. 

You had scraped your hands pretty badly but your leg was worse. Your right leg was cut open pretty badly and the amount of blood coming from it was making you feel like you were gonna pass out. 

Taylor took off your helmet before taking a look at your leg and wincing at the sight. She took off her hoodie and tore off one of the sleeves before tying it around your leg to stop the bleeding. 

"Okay just hold that there baby. Put some pressure on it. I'm gonna get you to the hospital." 

She put her hand underneath your thighs before carefully picking you up, completely abandoning the bikes and rushing you to the car. The bleeding wasn't awful but it was bad and Taylor knew you were gonna need stitches. 

Once you arrived at the hospital she picked you up and carried you inside. 

"My girlfriend fell off her bike. She cut her leg really bad." 

The nurse untied the sleeve from your leg and nodded her head, knowing you needed to get taken care of right away. "Okay just bring her back here." Taylor nodded and carried you back to a room. She gently sat you down on the bed and gripped your hand. "Yeah, you're definitely gonna need some stitches." 

Your eyes went wide at the nurse's words. You sat up on the bed only for Taylor to gently push you back down. 

"Shh, y/n don't worry. I'm gonna be right here with you the whole time." She kissed your forehead and smoothed some hair away that was sticking to your forehead because you were sweating.    

The nurse walked back over and you closed your eyes, gripping Taylor's hand tightly as the nurse did what she had to do. 

Once it was over Taylor pressed her lips to your hand. "It's done now darling." 

You carefully got out of bed, giggling when Taylor made you wrap your arms around her neck so she could carry you out to the car. 

"How about we get you some dinner?" Taylor asked you as she drove the car out of the hospital parking lot. She squeezed your hand and you grinned at her. "Sounds lovely."