You want her attention

She's been on the phone for hours now. She had important meetings - which you understood. But it was only supposed to last an hour or two tops, but it's been nearly four hours and all you want is for her to finish so you can spend time with her.

She's been sitting on the couch with a pen and notebook on her lap, occasionally writing down important notes. You left the room about twenty minutes ago when you got too bored but you decided to come back down hoping that she'd be done - but she wasn't.

She looked up and smiled at you when she saw you coming down the stairs. She moved her notebook aside and reached out for your hand before pulling you on her lap. She kept mumbling one word answers like "yeah" and "sure" as she rolled her eyes and kissed along your cheek.

It was about thirty minutes later when you felt bored again and Taylor was still on the phone. Her arm was wrapped around you so you couldn't just get up and leave. You saw the remote on the coffee table but you didn't wanna turn the tv on and bother Taylor with a loud tv. You were about to ask her to let you go so you could go the kitchen and grab a snack when she spoke again. "Yeah that sounds good. Hey can we finish this tomorrow? Something just happened and I have to go." She let out a heavy breath and a groan of frustration when the phone call ended.

She looked at you, her eyes were tired but as soon as she saw you - she smiled. "Hi" "Hi Tay. You okay?" She nodded and ran her hands up and down your sides before leaning back against the couch. She closed her eyes and you took the opportunity to turn around on her lap so you could face her. When she opened her eyes she was met with yours and it made her chuckle. "Maybe I should check tumblr real quick." She muttered before grabbing her phone again, but you quickly pulled it out of her hands and put it on the other side of the couch.

"Nooo. I've missed you. Feel like you haven't paid much attention to me at all today." She giggled and caressed your face softly. "Yeah? You just want my attention, huh?" You giggled when she hooked her fingers under your chin and pulled your mouth down to hers. "I think I can arrange that" she whispered against your lips and right before she kissed you, her phone rang.

You both groaned and you reached for her phone only for her to pull your hand back. "Just forget it. I've got better and more important things to do." She said before kissing around your face. You laughed and squirmed around on her lap until she kissed your lips, ready to spend the rest of the day with just you.