gotcha (requested)

You watched Taylor slip on her sweater and pull her hair up in a messy bun. You snuck up behind her with the fake fangs in your mouth.

You put your arms around her and buried your face in her neck. The smell of her body wash hit you and it made you weak in the knees. "Enjoy your shower?" Taylor nodded her head and hummed as your words vibrated against her skin. "You smell really good." She giggled and looked down at the sink, grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste to brush her teeth for the night.

You started to kiss her neck and it made her blush. She turned around and saw you smile, her eyes landing on the fake fangs she got back for Halloween but never wore. "Well don't you look cute?" She said as she wrapped her arms around you and leaned her forehead against your own.

You pulled away before she could kiss you and put your face in the crook of her neck. She felt the fangs touch her neck and she just laughed at your attempt to give her a little lovebite. "Gotcha." She giggled and tilted your chin up. You pulled the fake fangs out and put them in the trash before giving her a hug.

You brushed your lips against her neck and smirked as you finally gave her a real love bite. "I love you so much. You're just so darn cute" she said and began to pepper your face with kisses while she held you close.