Sick, clingy, and frustrated (requested)

You were feeling so icky and gross. You had caught a nasty stomach bug and it was making you feel absolutely horrible. You kept vomiting and your fever was intense. One minute you were hot - a couple fans pointed at you as you laid on the bed with your clothes practically sticking to your body as sweat rolled down your skin, and the best minute you were freezing and it felt as though there weren't enough blankets to keep you warm. You were exhausted but you didn't want to sleep.

Taylor laid next to you as you laid on your stomach. Her hand was rubbing your back as you whined from how sick you felt. "Shh darling. It's okay, you're okay." You shook your head and started to shiver, a cold chill taking over your body once more. Taylor grabbed the blankets at the foot of the bed that you had kicked off of you a few minutes ago. She pulled them over you, making sure every inch of your skin was covered. "Tay" You whined, craning your neck to look for her. She moved some hair away from your neck and kissed the back of it softly. "I know baby, I know you feel awful. I'm sorry." She whispered as you whimpered, another wave of nausea taking over you.

You ended up getting sick once again, Taylor grabbing the hair that was hanging in your face away from you as she grabbed a ponytail from the drawer of the nightstand before pulling your hair in a messy ponytail. "It's okay y/n. You're okay, I'm right here with you." Once your stomach felt less achy and the nausea started to fade away you laid your head back on the pillow and kicked the blankets off of you as you started to sweat again. You rolled over on your side and buried your face in Taylor's neck. "It's okay baby." Taylor kept whispering in your ear. "Why don't you close your eyes? Maybe you'll feel better after you get some sleep." You shook your head as you started to sob. Taylor pushed your shirt off your back and rubbed your sticky skin, tracing soft shapes on your back.

"Don't want to. Just want you to hold me." You whimpered on to her skin and she only nodded, at a loss for what to do to help you. "I'm gonna go get you some cold water, okay?" She muttered in your ear before pressing a kiss to your shoulder. As she sat up you grabbed her wrist, tears in your eyes because you didn't want her to leave you. "No don't go. Please Tay, please don't go." She smoothed some hair away from your forehead and kissed it a few times. "Honey I'll be right back. You need to stay hydrated." You shook your head and started to cry again. Taylor's heart broke. She knew you had to stay hydrated but leaving you, even if it was just for a few minutes, would not be easy. "I'll be right back baby, I promise." She kissed your head one more time before getting up and going downstairs, the sound of your cries and calls for her name broke her heart.

She hurried up and got you a glass of water before rushing back upstairs to you. She sat on the bed next to you and held the glass of cold water to your lips as she told you to take small sips. "Take it slow baby. You're okay." When you finished she put it on the nightstand before laying back down and pulling you in her arms. "Try to get some sleep baby. I've got you." You closed your eyes and started to fall asleep as Taylor rubbed your back once more. The blanket was pulled up to your lower back, making it so you weren't too hot or too cold. You ended up falling asleep making Taylor feel relieved. Hopefully you'd feel much better when you woke back up.