You teach her your main langauge (requested)

You sat on Taylor's lap flipping through old photo albums filled with pictures of you and your family. "I remember when this photo was taken back home. I miss living in Norway." Taylor looked at you, feeling a little confused. "You're from Norway? How come you've never told me that?"

You giggled and squirmed around on her lap when she tickled your sides. You've been dating Taylor for about five months now, but the topic of you living in Norway growing up has never really been brought up. "Don't know really, just never really thought about it."

Taylor caressed your face and kissed your cheek softly. "So do you speak Norwegian then?" You nodded and Taylor gasped excitedly. "Could you teach me a little?" You couldn't resist the wide smile on her face. You closed the photo album and turned around on her lap so you could face her. "du er vakker" She grinned at you. "What's that mean?" You cupped your cheeks in your hands and ran your thumb over her cheek. "You're beautiful"

Taylor's cheeks turned red and she bit her lip, intrigued and wanting to learn more. "Teach me more." You thought about it for a few seconds before another one came to mind. "du er kjaeresten min" She quirked an eyebrow at you, but smiled when you told her what it meant. "It means you're my lover" Taylor kissed the corner of your lips and you giggled.

"I got one more I think you might like. Jeg elsker deg - it means I love you" Taylor's breath got caught in her throat when you said that, her heart pounding in her chest as a smile graced her lips. "I love you too." She leaned in and kissed you, her lips warm and soft against yours making you feel weak in the knees. "Can you teach me more?"

You spent the rest of the night teaching her Norwegian and she was even able to repeat a few things back to you. You definitely have the most amazing girlfriend in the world.