you work for her and fall in love (requested)

Being a photographer has given you many amazing opportunities but by far the coolest one yet has been working for Taylor.

A few months back she ended up contacting you for her upcoming tour. She saw your work and saw how invested and talented you are with what you do, and she wanted you to be her photographer for her tour.

You cried tears of joy for days. It's what you've always dreamed of and you've worked so hard to get here, and you were excited about every single second of this incredible few months you'd get to spend with Taylor and her crew. Plus, you'd get to stay on her bus with her, and you didn't think it could get any better than that.

You sat on the couch on the bus with Taylor as you drove off to the next state for the next show. You were going through photos on your camera, trying to decide which was gonna be the best ones to post about so all the fans could get a glimpse of what to expect for the next shows.

Taylor cleared her throat and moved a little closer to you. "Whatcha doin'?" You looked her way with a smile on your face but your breath got caught in your throat when you realized how close she was to you. "Just trying to choose my favorites to post. You okay?" She grinned at you, her eyes locking with yours as she nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm great. I've really missed being on tour. I missed the fans. I'm glad I've got you here with me though, you captured some pretty amazing moments tonight."

You smiled and continued to go through the pictures. You felt her hand brush your arm gently as she peered over your shoulder to look at some photos you took. "Am I too close?" Her voice was soft and silvery and it made you feel like you couldn't breathe. "Uh, yeah. It's... fine." She caught your gaze and locked eyes with you once again. But before anything could happen you looked back at your camera, trying to clear the tension in the air.

Days went by without you and Taylor acting upon your very obvious feelings. You both knew that you have feelings for each other but neither of you were making a move. You didn't wanna risk ruining anything, especially since you have the opportunity of a lifetime happening and you didn't know if she truly had feelings for you or if you just hoped she did.

It was a few nights later. The show just ended and you were walking backstage when someone caught your wrist and tugged on your hand. You panicked at first, thinking someone was gonna hurt you, but you turned around and saw that it was Taylor. "Can we talk? Later on the bus? It's really important." You nodded your head and looked down to see her hand was still holding your wrist. She realized it too just a few seconds later and she quickly pulled away before giving you a small smile and gathering her things to go to the bus.

Your mind was racing, panicking with thoughts that you did something wrong. You quickly gathered your own things and raced out to the bus where Taylor was patiently waiting for you. She was scrolling through her phone but when she heard the door open and close and saw you walk inside she locked her phone and put it down next to her on the seat.

"Hey. What'd you wanna talk about?" Taylor saw the panicked expression on your face. "Are you okay? You look a little nervous." You nodded your head and tried to mask how nervous you actually were, but it was impossible. "I just wanted to talk to you about something that I've been feeling for a while now, that's all."

She paused and took a deep breath. "I like you. A lot. God, y/n, I really really like you. I've tried to fight it because I don't wanna ruin anything between us. I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable or lose you altogether if you don't feel the same way about me."

She kept rambling nervously until you cut her off by pressing your lips to hers.

She froze, her eyes wide open until she realized what was going on and she began to kiss you back. Her eyes fell shut as she relaxed and melted into you. Her heart was beating quickly against your own. The was soft and sweet, everything you've ever dreamed of.

She pulled away much sooner than you wanted her to, but the feeling of her lips was replaced by her thumb lightly tracing your lower lip as a smile tugged at her own. "I like you a lot too, Taylor. I just didn't know how to tell you."

Taylor breathed out a sigh of relief, her big blue eyes sparkling as they gazed right into yours. She leaned her forehead on yours and placed one more light kiss to your lips. "I should've done that way sooner then." She said causing you to giggle and wrap your arms around her neck to pull her closer and kiss her again.